Why You Should Bake Garlic Buns

“Bread is the head of everything,” says a famous proverb. We will not argue, but it is much more interesting to serve to the first dish instead of simple slices of bread. fragrant!

Garlic and green buns prescription "Site" They turn out unusually soft, tasty and fragrant, and their original form will pleasantly surprise loved ones.

Quick bun recipe Ingredients
  • 400g flour
  • 1 tsp dry yeast
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 2-3 cloves of garlic
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 50g butter
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • greenery
  • 1 yolk

Preparation
  1. Mix yeast with sifted flour, add warm milk, salt, sugar and vegetable oil, mix and knead soft dough. Bowl with dough wrap and put in a warm place for 30 minutes.
  2. While the dough fits, prepare the filling. In softened butter add crushed butter garlicIf you pass through the press, stir.
  3. Come dough, roll into the sausage, which then cut into small slices. Each slice roll into a cake, in the center of which lay out a little filling. Fold the circles 4 times and place 2-3 pieces in muffin molds.

4. Lubricate future buns with yolk and send to the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for 20-25 minutes.

A wonderful alternative to bread! In order not to mess with dough mixing often, I use this trick: I cook 2-3 portions at once. I use part of the dough on the same day, and leave part in the refrigerator for later: the dough is perfectly stored under film for up to 5 days.

Let your friends taste fresh homemade buns, share the recipe!

Tags

See also

New and interesting