Crumpets, scones, biscuits... they just do not call! Fragrant and rosy, they win with the first slice. But to cook them is not difficult! We need only to learn a few tricks.
shares the recipe of such delicious dishes that can move you in childhood only one flavor. And this smetana watering
Donuts friedDonuts, fried in the pan
, it is not difficult to prepare. This recipe does not require from you any special culinary skills, and the products need the most simple and accessible. The dish turns out quite high in calories, but it's worth it!
- 1 Cup milk or yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp. salt without slides
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2,5–3 tbsp. flour
- sunflower oil for frying
- sour cream and sugar for sprinkling
- Dissolve yeast in warm milk or yogurt. Comfortable plate mix egg, salt, sugar and oil. Gradually add the flour. Whip all with mixer.
- Knead the dough and cover it with a towel. Leave for an hour. The batter should be moderately thick.
- When the dough is ready, cut it in half and divide each half into 6 even parts. Roll up small balls.
- Roll out the balls into pellets of thickness 3 cm.
- Proceed to the preparation of donuts. On a heated pan out of the pellet and obzharivaya on medium heat until Golden brown on both sides.
- Still hot crumpets fields with sour cream and sprinkle with sugar. A treat for tea ready!
Be sure to try to cook such delicious cakes for her family. This aromatic snack for tea will be loved by everyone. Very hearty and simple dish!
Will certainly share this simple recipe with your friends.
Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author
Christina Mironyuk Fan of painting, especially Monet and Klimt. Loves movies, appreciates the music on vinyl. The architecture and sculpture that inspires inquisitive personality round the clock! Christina has been studying digital technology for prosthetics in dentistry. The girl chooses minimalism and simplicity in the interior, and in life. Inspiring mountain view and the book "Twenty thousand leagues under the sea" by Jules Verne — that is necessary for the happiness of our charming author!