It seems that the 60 still were the best years.
Not had a chance to see live ...
Moscow, Kiev, Yalta 1963
2. Manezhnaya Square (columns from Hotel Moscow)
3. custom view on all the mausoleum
5. What a strange car on the Red Square?
6. in the Arena goes fourth-Union art exhibition "Seven-Year Plan in Action" Hurry to see!
7. Kremlin in the morning haze
9. State University
10. Soviet children happy note on a leash
11. Kyiv, Independence Square difficult to know
12. The left already rebuilt side Maidan
14. bookstall, apparently on Khreshchatyk
15. funny all the same fashion was male
17. gazovat water
18. The super-fashionable polka-dot dress
20. The European hotel attracts advertising of restaurants with "a rich selection of healthy and varied diet", as well as the orchestra (which is a city?)
21. What is a city?
23. Yalta, players
24. Yalta that sunbed for the right to Yogi?