Bath houses

I had a dream, my friends - my bath near by to have a garden room, but there is another, I want to warm up immediately lay down to sleep at home, not to go anywhere.

Many photos!

It so happened that this year I bought a new apartment and a bathroom in it more than 6 squares. Well, I have to put stiralku dishwasher tub and a triangular space is still a lot of free.

Here is when I decided to bath houses bungled. Carpenter from me not so, well, to put together a barn or a toilet in the garden this I can but then a sauna in the apartment ...

in general I decided not to tempt fate and turned to the professionals.

To begin, I drew a sketch of how I imagine. He gave a sketch of the office, and two weeks later began assembling

They brought a blank board insulation, had to allocate a room for this, good thing was empty

ceiling bath and entrance walls were made in the workshop, they started warming

proshtorobili wall of the panel to the location of the baths, since renovated it were wallpaper Grooves then patched so that if the unknown is where to look and see.

"Skidan" frame.

In the framework laid insulation 150mm. (50 mm, and the portion which wall). We spent the hood to the standard hole in the wall

97 series of houses from each apartment has its own chimney on the roof is not one shared bath, so the neighbors will not breathe)

sheathed insulation membrane inside and outside.

. then from within sheathed falgirovanym izolona (or whatever it's called) seams are taped with duct tape, too falgirovanym. This results in a thermos.

. clapboard exterior sheathed pine

in lime and cedar

installed shelves and a stove

outside painted stained polisandr inside a special oil and water-based varnish.

In summary: bath heated to 80 degrees for 50 minutes, to a state when the thermometer goes to 125 and a half hours. What could be better than a warm up venechkom, plisnut water on the rocks and be in this house.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1289891172 [/ mergetime]
all at a cost of 85,000 rubles

all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting