Rating the most hated professions

Recently, during a conversation with friends I was born an interest, whether there is a kind of anti-rating of occupations that ordinary people consistently do not like. Prepare materials on the Internet, I have not found, so the data on obryvchatym bungled her. He probably skipped through the prism of subjectivity of the citizen of Russia, so do not pretend to be the truth, but the more interesting - perhaps it will be willing to supplement or challenge.
So

10. Courier. The reason is simple dislike - a person who always appear at the wrong time when he did not appear. A rare exception is pizza boy or similar nishtyakov.

9. worker oil / gas industry. Oilers dislike for purely mercenary reasons for the surplus, expensive cars and the possibility of consequences without violating traffic rules. And this despite the fact that many of them are willing to be.

8. banker. In recent years the word "banker" has become popularly almost abusive, and attitude to the profession was replaced by envy-prenebrezhitelogo to almost hated. According to experts, the reason - of course, the global financial crisis, a phenomenon difficult to comprehend, but touched the nearly everyone.

7. salesman. This option will support every who sign it: a very hard-nosed and convents citizen manages to go vtemyashit "for desyatochku" Herbalife / miracle socks / picture books, and at the same time spoil the mood. To a lesser extent it concerns the common Sales, more - bothersome telephone ladies, once a year, carefully rubbing the entire insurance. And it does not raise a sudden shout back spasms such as "Hello, today we have launched a campaign ...»

6. bydlopisatel. Conditional ", the term" characterizing the artisan "of the pen," whose lyrics are too many different sordid base language and surprising plot dull monotony. Names give senseless - each one holding a book, knows the type.

5. state official. Dislike citizens to bureaucratic caste is a total character, and in Russia this phenomenon is particularly evident. Reasons to describe meaningless - they are too broad and obvious to all. Separately in this group are particularly hated all over the world and at all times the tax (that is to say the tax collectors or publicans). Where if not in the office MFTS is completely bessyslenno kill-day life?

4. advertiser. There seems to dislike origins in the activity of the product - the actual advertising, dull, insistent, so unlike real life, not like most people. In the same group include many designers and photographers. The reason the inhabitants dislike these professionals are not too clear, but nevertheless takes place.

3. realtor. Popular posts on the subject of what is happening in the ass of our country to the housing market, proving that love these workers not at all.

2. guard. In my opinion neither sad bored body with skanvordov for key barrier or baobab tree with a metal detector in hand, rummaging in the purse at the entrance to the club, not the slightest affection deserve

1. The traffic warden. No comments.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1290697030 [/ mergetime]
I apologize for the delay, the computer terribly slow.
I graduated with his version, it is possible to speak

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting