Mine №946

27 ph + letter.

Finally back down to the ground. Wednesday looked like things were going at the mine №946 (the construction of current deadlock over the Marina Grove and continuing to the north). Under the cut a lot of similar pictures, but I was not more than six months under the ground - Dorval.

1. The teams served up call.

2. Remote control trunk.

3. Left tunnels. It turned out that it was the second launch site - that is, the first included the deadlock before the end wall of the time (which is a bit more). And now, after the sinking of a new gallery from the trunk to the tunnels and the reconstruction haul routes, in order to impose more meters 200.

4. Future GO toilet.

5. buy a dildo official excavations in the chamber metalwork. Left - SVA, right - ventsboyka.

6. SVA - the main drainage installations.

7. Preparation metalloizolyatsii for installation in the tunnel with wells.

8. Ventsboyka.

9. Right tunnels. On the right in the picture the former sboyka from the cross to the LPT. She zabutovyvaetsya.

10. And here is the current cross. Right - PPT. Left - 946 barrel. Who is this intersection is redone, and the approach tunnel zabutovany. The boundary of the existing Metro is located in 40 meters behind me.

11. It is unusual in that more Metrostroy see metroshny picket.

12. That somewhere trolleys will be the new frontier.

13. The PPT is all prepared for the installation of rail tracks.

14.Staraya the approach tunnel from the trunk to the tunnels.

15. Right out the new tunnel, tunneling is SMU-8 completed last week.

16. Through it, the construction will be provided Lyublinki further north.

17. penetrations were colliding face. There was sboyka.

18. Classic Metrostroyevskaya shit.

19. Many sewn and Gauvin! But within a month there will make concrete tray and will induce beauty.

20. This new buy dildo is the approach to the new galleries.

21. And this is now looks towards LPT AVE.

22. The camera, which will be the gate. The PPT. To fill the tray to zhahnut 80 cubic meters of concrete.

23. On the way to the trunk.

24. mine electric locomotives.

25. The view from the stands.

26. Barrel. The depth of 60 meters.

27. Much like the mausoleum. Ventkiosk and the entrance to the STF on the construction site.
via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting