Mine Nikulinskaya

Nikulinskaya mine - the largest Moscow coal mine.
It was mined brown coal, ash kotorgo of 30-40% - a very high figure.
The underground mine has been changed - 50-70 people. The lava (a place where neposredsvenno mined coal) per shift worked 15 to 20 people. The mine was 2 lava.
Total 30-40 people directly mined coal. The rest - provided his prey.
Lava is at a depth of 150 m. The most distant lava - 5 km from the main (oblique ventilation shaft).
But all this is in the past.
In the early 21st century, the mine was flooded and closed ...

Now it can be admired only from the surface - concrete structures of the ventilation system and ventilation shaft.

Previously, through this window into the mine was supplied electricity. It gave light and fresh air of the tent, and also supports the work stands and pumps.

So to say the front entrance to the ventilation shaft. Now firmly closed metal shutter.

Emergency entrance to the ventilation shaft. For special judges remained opportunity to go down a little bit down the shaft. Up to 10 meters of water

Throughout the complex stretching rack on which once hung bunches of cables.

Right - a complex of office buildings and the distance you can see the pile driver, and the left - Mining (Mining Processing Plant)

Doors mine closed.

Entrance to the main administration building.

Inside already pillaged everything that had at least some value. In the photo - the assembly hall with the typical, fashionable for the foundation of the mine suspended ceilings.

In some areas, in addition to drawings and other papers can sometimes meet attributes of the polling station since the '90s.

Control room unfortunately also not preserved in the best possible way.

The adjoining room is a commutator.

Remains of the Soviet Cabinet Soviet director of Soviet mines.

In many areas made every thread and nature is slowly beginning to gain space.

Former dressing room / recreation room now looks like a battlefield. Only now, instead of the military here is a miner's uniform.

And here is the main trunk. He is locked up tight own cage. Although it is not a shame - at the bottom still has nothing to do, for a long time the mine flooded.

View upward in copra. Winch cut, no cables.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting