Abandoned iron ore mine (24 photos)

One fine evening we moved to an abandoned mine, the maximum depth is giving should reach -880 m. Mine does not work for several years and is in caretaker status, which means all entrances and ventilation shafts or embedded in concrete, steel or their patched "stoppers" . We did not know the condition of the mine flooded if she groundwater, whether it has enough air, and if we can get into the system ...

Desolation

arrived to the place, dressed in costumes him.zaschity, hiding valuables in germomeshki, we saw the ruins of concrete copra. Pretty quickly found a hole in the ground, in veduyuschuyu podhodnyak to ventilation shafts, which sported a steel "tube».

Fortunately one of us was cutting torch.

No one knew how deep the barrel under his feet, but through holes could be seen as sparks fly. They flew pretty deep ...

After having been "accessed" down, it became clear that the depth of the trunk is at least 200 meters.

After a couple of shots, we began a long and tedious descent. The deeper, the humidity is higher, begin pouring torrents of groundwater, which strive to soak right through you. It is in order not to get wet him.zaschita need. Playground for the platform down, iron becomes rusty around and rabitz crumbles in his hands.

Downstairs, we were pleased that the horizon is not flooded. This could only mean one thing, that abandoned the system somewhere connected to actions that pumps water coming. It became interesting not only to investigate an abandoned part, but also to find "rabochku».

Almost immediately it became clear that the mine in poor condition. Too many landslides, rusty rails, wooden supports just about ready to collapse, one has only to touch them. Making his way through the rocks, we moved on.

Sometimes on the way we met the old tracks and debris. My first thought - here someone goes for the mine's next? But when looked at the date of manufacture of packaging, it became clear that there was no one there for several years.

Another collapse. In fact, to go on such mines is very dangerous, because you can and to fall into such a trap.

Then we went through tunnels, possibly making his way through the falls.

Tunnel for the tunnel, they have come to seem the same

Along the way met the Cavs - Luggage Emergency VoszduhoSnabzheniya. In case of accident or fire miners took refuge there to closing all the doors tightly.

When we came out of the tunnel to dvuputevomu crosscut, had the thought that maybe is about and we natknёmsya on rabochku. However, looked all around tselenkim and recently used. But in fact it turned out that all too neglected.

Suddenly found another ventilation shaft that led further down, but all that was below us were flooded. More than 600 meters of the water. Aqualung we have with him was not, unfortunately, because the whole system was unable to explore.

The same trunk

Corrosion does not regret anything.

One of the flooded areas of scenic

Another of the artifacts - Trolley

After wandering a little more on the mine, finding no working parts and is not going down to the deeper horizons, we climbed out. It turned out that we had been in the mine overnight. Impressions received multifaceted. Exhausted mentally and physically, but was filled with mines.

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting