Amusement park at the bottom of the shaft

Site Learn about the amazing place - the park pebble built literally in the mine! Salina Turda, an ancient salt mine in Turda (Romania) - is the first mine in the country, which began to produce salt. It provided all the Romania table salt from the Middle Ages to the 1930s, and then was forced to shut down due to increased competition in the market.

But in 1992, Salina Turda mine was reopened, now as an amusement park, located at a depth of 122 m below ground. Tourists can visit five deep at the bottom of the camera to explore the mines and abandoned mining equipment, which now looks like a work of art, thanks to correctly illuminate.

In addition, the mine has a Ferris wheel, an amphitheater, mini-golf, two bowling, a sports field, a playground and even a lake with a width of 120 m and depth - 8! For just $ 3 per hour, visitors can rent a boat.

At Salina Turda Salt Mine is another compelling argument to lure tourists. Spending time in the depths of the mine is good for health of those who suffer from allergies or have problems with the respiratory system. Inside the mine always maintain a stable temperature of 11-12 degrees Celsius and humidity of 80%.

via fshoke.com/2015/10/21/salina-turda-salt-mine-in-romania/

Tags

See also

New and interesting