Day of Kindness!

My dear, beloved YaPovtsy !!!
Opened his diary on the date of February 17, he told me that today the Day of spontaneous acts of kindness! Looking into the Wiki, I learned that this holiday is also an international !!!

International Day of spontaneous acts of kindness (Eng. Random Act of Kindness Day) - unofficial holiday created on the initiative of a number of international charities, according to which this festival has planetary significance.

This holiday should be celebrated "the world" on February 17, regardless of the place of residence, citizenship and nationality. The organizers of the Day of spontaneous acts of kindness be calling that day not just be kind and sympathetic to the suffering of others, and infinitely kind and unselfish. Eminent American writer, journalist and public figure, Mark Twain said:

"Kindness - this is what the blind can see and the deaf to hearĀ»

I'd add, let's at least one day a year to carry out all the positive collective, accompanied by good thoughts and good deeds. This is not propaganda lung drugs, this is propaganda of positive thinking))) So, YaPovtsy be so kind, good creature today only! Happy Holidays all !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting