Good monsters Marysia Rudskoy

Illustrators Marys Rudskoy 21. She paints a lovely picture in which so much kindness and love that she has often asked, "Marysia, how can you be so mature? '. Marysia Rūda lives in Kiev, studying at the University of Taras Shevchenko, paints for children's books, for postcards and posters , a little advertising. For the people and for themselves. She was not one of those who believes that the artist creates for himself, and realize it or not - this is minor matters. For Marysia perhaps the most important thing in her drawings - what they like people.
And they may not like?

Site Marys questioned about her work, about ideas, about the views of the world.

About nachaloRisovat, like all people in the world, I started as a child. The first painted walls, funny horse in albums, sketch books. The main thing - do not stop. For a long time the drawing was just a form of relaxation, you can ride a bike, read a book, draw, cartoon look. Later, as a teenager, painting gradually became for me something more important. Then I realized that the figures can express their ideas, their vision of the world, along with poems, calling clothing and other teenage trappings. The turning point was when I received the first orders. On the one hand, the material realm is not so important for creativity. A textbook example of Van Gogh, who sold during the life of just one or two pictures worthy of confirmation. But for me it was very important. After all, it means that I do not have a monologue with a world where I have something to tell him in his drawings, it means that I have a dialogue. That the world is responsible, responsive to what I'm doing. It is very important for a sense of harmony and fulfillment to have an answer, feel the people who are interested and want what you draw, people who want to cooperate with you. And so it happened: I draw, because a child did not stop :)

Deciduous tree bald fox on em>

Grandfather Mazai and immigrants em>

In babischa em>

About stilMne seems deliberate style choice - it's something very complicated. You sit down on a chair and decide: I will be an illustrator of books about dinosaurs, caustically satirical tone with ethno elements. It all comes gradually, from somewhere inside. The style of my drawings formed by itself, and then there were orders that have met this style. I understand that children's books should be good. And despite the fact that I am changing, experimenting, I'm never going to draw for kids and sad bears evil birds. However, some of my pictures are sad and pensive, in any case, so I can see them.

The English fish em>

Love Fox em>

St George walks his kite. em>

About as chtoya draw every day. Even if it is impossible to thoroughly work, I draw on the pairs, in line, in trains. Previously worn with a note pad, is now drawing pad.
Mostly I paint in watercolor and ink pens. But also like crayons, oil paints, linocuts, Japanese ink and rice paper. I do not limit myself in the selection of materials, but the orders are executed in the technique, which I consider the most successful, and most work in watercolor. I draw ideas from everywhere. If you are open to the world, if you're interested in that idea comes to you, then all sorts of creative crisis will not affect you. I have quite a lot of work nedorisovannyh, and I say to myself, well, keep 'em, I'm Doris them when I will not know what to draw. But, judging by the fact that their number is growing, this time will never come :) The transition grandmother sold a piece of pumpkin, similar to a piece of the moon, funny magpie builds a nest, bizarre shadow creeps on asphalt - around a lot of ideas.

Forest em>

Flying in the rain em>

Indian girl and yellow bird em>

The dinosaurs were so huge that they were easy to embrace.
And the time is not yet invented stairs,
That's why dinosaurs disappeared - from the lack of embrace. Em>

About smyslEsli question is "whether to seek in my work", then of course it is worth. After all, the search for meaning in what we see around us, it's part of communicating with the world and part of the self-understanding. My work is different, sometimes I had the idea for a long time, and then it embodies. Sometimes I draw emotionally and then have finished the work itself open to her senses and what I wanted to say. My ideas and attitudes are not always clear to the viewer. However, after the creation of each work has a right to an independent life. For example, my work "Babysche" was drawn simply as a joke about the prepositional "on babysche", and people saw this as a feminist-matriarchal meaning. Interestno turns out, because I'm very far in his worldview of feminism and consciously nothing feminist never painted :)

Caring

Once upon dinozavtry all put off until tomorrow.
Now you do not live.
How to do everything today. Em>

You're so huge, my friend Shaggy em>

About monstrovMonstry good - this is particularly important in my world. On the one hand, a huge monster, scary and dangerous, but on the other hand, if you make friends with him, since he could and protect you. It may be a small holistic world within a large and very strange. Monster - is the need for love and protection, tranquility and comfort. He can eat Service, so that keeps you awake, warm on a cold morning. At the same time, the monster needs your love and care, even if it is much more than you.

In a typical boy wound up under the bed a good flying monster.
Boy about it knew nothing, because the monster was polite and gently climbs under the bed while he slept. Em>

However, every night, when the boy slept soundly, the monster carefully chosen from the window, straightened wings and flew out of the room ... em>

... and flew up in the morning under a starry sky. He flew out of town over the fields and rivers, sometimes shot through right up to the sea. Em>

But before dawn a good monster came back to the boy woke up again in his room.
In the morning the boy enthusiastically told my mother my dreams, and my mother was happy and said: "Who is flying in a dream, he grows». Em>

About reklamuSeychas I draw posters for a shop of tourist equipment. I once offered to do storyboards for advertising, but it's not mine. I need to work was a result - drawing, book, card, magazine, poster. Without me the result is very difficult to motivate yourself.
I love a good creative advertising. It's a genre of art. But for good quality advertising needs appropriate audience. Unfortunately, in a society that needs boobs, blood and tear, eye color, this creative advertising will not operate. You need to cross something inside, and it does not cost any money.

There was currently Pelican, and everything about him was good. He ate the fish swam in the lake and wearing a hat. But he has one problem - he was afraid of crocodiles! Em>

One day, walking around the lake and thinking about his fear Pelican saw a large egg.
Surprised Pelican! He had never seen such an egg! And I decided to sit out. Em>

Day and night Pelican hatched egg, and suddenly hatched from it is something strange ... em>

Pelican did not know exactly who it was he who sat out, but as time passed, and crocodiles, he was no longer afraid. em>

About sebyaYa not know who expect to see the people who are familiar with my work, but often it seems to me that someone is not who I really am. I once worked for a long time with one customer, we communicated by email, everything was great, until we met. When he saw me, he said in surprise: "What did you !? so small." Often people think that I'm older.

And while everyone was asleep, in the little teapot Huhi bred and lived there an independent life. Now had to make tea directly into the cup. Do not expel the Hohhot from home. Em>

The Lion think complex thoughts em>

The tree protects the heat and share them with yellow birds em>

Simple Things em>

About dobrotuNado realize the value of kindness. I have a long road to go. After all, for your kindness no praise. At work valued ingenuity, resourcefulness, mobility, skilled, knowledge, professionalism in relationships, caring, respect, loyalty. Life often helps luck, cunning, aggressiveness, ability to move toward its goal, the ability to insist on his own, courtesy. In children's books - heroism, courage, loyalty. But without kindness of all human society will fall apart! Kindness is invaluable to humans, it gives you the opportunity to be holistic. Only when people learn to understand the value of goodness in themselves, they learn to appreciate it in others.

The Lion, who is asleep em>

The migration of homeless beetles em>

The friendship with the whale em>

About multikiLyublyu cartoons. And the most lyubimmye "Mary and Max", "Pom Poko", "Nokturna", "The Mystery of the Abbey of Kells." I like copyrights kotorotkometrazhki not always children.

About mechtyYa I dream a lot, but I share it only with the closest people.
In the professional field want to achieve excellence, I want to get better as a painter. It is important that people will look for you, that you needed and it was necessary to what you're doing. I want to create their own books, with their ideas of birds, trees, fish, beautiful cities.

Owl em>

Birds flying south shall fall in his body. Barbed autumn and light thoughts. Em>

See also: Live pictures of Oksana Grivinoy

Phil Dunskiy - good illustrator

Toys Denis Zilber

Passionate pictures Leschi Kurbatov

via www.adme.ru/interview/strastnye-kartinki-leshi-kurbatova-248305/

Tags

See also

New and interesting