Tomatoes of the XXI century

Periodically on Yap slip pictures "abnormal" products. Yes, it must be confessed, he was repeatedly seen in the country, and even a couple of times a few years, eating tomatoes with "spikes".

Who is a good student in school, I remember that since the fifties of the last century, botanists have practically ceased to use the good old method of Michurinsky crossings, cross-pollination, and so on. Very long wait for the result, mlyat.

Therefore we began to use the mechanism of mutations caused by infrared rays and chemicals. These mutants presented a vast field for research by modern scholars. Further - more ... These studies have become a basic platform for discoveries in chromosome structure tomatoes, making possible more complex manipulations. As a result - in the late twentieth - early twenty-first century, these studies have finally received the status of productive.

Personally, I do not sure about all sorts of "productive", but to see in one place as "abnormal", but still available ... Although my year to surprise me hard. But ... What is Young Mothers bought ... That was a real shock.

Of course, the market were "normal" tomatoes, perhaps even without chemicals, but these mutants supersaturated chemistry - it is kapets some ...

On price tags - 6 hryvnia (about 80 omerigo cents) per kilogram of shit.

What psto. Do not buy shit every kind of GMO products, even if they are cheaper! Or you children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren would like to see in the "complete creative"?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting