PL cake

Hello. In recent years, more and more people are saying that the PL is not a cake (or even longer pie). Even well-known, Kommersant was hopelessly disappointed in the family entertainment portal and prefer to leave. My condolences to each. I hope you still primknёsh our ranks - series users Yap.
But the question now is not that the PL is not a cake, but how to make it interesting and make it a cake! To PL again pleased, gave a fun, positive sea and smiles, forced to return to it again and again, you need to, not shifting responsibility to others, to fill the resource of interesting content, and the most important copyright (as already noted by many users)!

Under the cut photos and text.
A selection does not break, the end will tell.

I decided myself to take the case. I decided that the PL will again be cake! Easy to say, but to do ... And I fell in thought, and thought thought! The idea came surprisingly quickly. PL cake - but there is nothing easier! To make PL cake you will need: light head (in order to generate ideas), a camera (to shoot), hands (to shoot), eyes (to see the shoot) and of all different little things.

We take all this and create! Buy the necessary ingredients. Price issue 350 p.
The employees were not all.

Oranges are cleaned. And my favorite scene CONDENSED MILK)

Juicy slices.

Ministry of Health warns: Before use, check the fruit of their suitability

Trying to get away with murder!

The interlayer layer

The case started!

All success lies in condensed milk. Only enlightened people know about it!

Why did you choose shortcakes:
1) Fast
2) Cheap
3) Enough delicious (considering the fact that if he baked cakes, probably all burnt)

Beginning ended (certainly not without my help)

Radioactive ...

Condensed milk to spare no cost! Let flows)

Required chocolate layer. Chocolate grater + =

Cut niktarin, gooseberries, plums. Art carving fruits. Carefully lay out the letters. The work is almost ready. PL is almost the same as before!

All the work is done! I hasten to please all - PL cake !!!

Tea, coffee to taste. All bon appetit!)

P.S. And tea popesh and native PL cake again!
Thank

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting