Pensioner sex with 200 partners

It can be seen quite bad in Britain with sekasom. And yes, if there is on Yap heroes?

62-year-old Briton Carol Bone prefers sex for one night. After registering 13 dating sites in 2008, she slept with 200 partners, in spite of the sciatica and arthritis.

According to Ms. Bown, she prefers men between 30 and 40. She also likes to meet with family and couples attend a sex party.

The woman was fascinated by online dating after severed long relationship with his partner, which lasted 21 years.

"I just get pleasure from sex. I'm not looking for a serious relationship - this is all over. I just want to have fun, "- said Ms. Bone, which has seven grandchildren.

"Men over 50 are hardy enough to satisfy me. Besides, I do not like beer belly ", - he added the pensioner.

Twice been married Briton from Leeds has always insisted that it is not looking for a serious relationship - it only interested in casual relationships. If the partner is at night, then Karol slept in another room - she does not even want to wake up next to his sexual partner.

"I could bake pies, to look after their grandchildren, and even link multiple sweaters, but it's not for me. My age does not mean anything - I feel a strong sexual attraction. So why can not I have fun? "- Says Ms. Bown.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting