Our yard

That you know, sometimes you come into the network and do not want to live. Everything is bad. All the dregs. Here we stole it broke, then humiliated, robbed there ...
And I'm looking through my window and see how the finish building a new playground. There are in fact almost anything before and was not, and here on you.

Secretly, without pathos and bright posters shouting "This is for you from United Russia." Just build and everything. Beautiful, safe and healthy. Could not put on the track figured tiles are not covered with asphalt, and on top of multi-colored elastic. Much could do, but no - made.
Bright slides, swings, exercise machines, benches, bins, even new ones. Even table tennis. Even the fountain. Even the bushes some incredible, like the green orbs. Just make a nice, fun playground where parents are now going with the kids from the neighborhood.

I took my friends camera down and took all this beauty. It turned out not so quality could not deal with the settings. Well, there is.

And this building, I think it is important now to any and all conversations. Children rejoice! Our children!
It will be ten pictures:

9. The builders of these now also restored the schoolyard:

10. End. Thank you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting