Decorating the yard with vegetable beds

It's finally warm - it's time for a trip to the dacha. In addition to potatoes and seedlings, many are engaged in the improvement of the site. In this article I will give you some creative ideas. We'll talk about that. How to decorate the yard with vegetable beds.

The first thing that comes to mind is to plant flowers. Good idea, but they fade quickly. There is no benefit except beauty. You can also decorate the yard with decorative bushes, but it will look boring. I recommend making a horse move and planting beds with vegetables. First of all, vegetables are always useful. Secondly, with the right approach, it will look expensive and very original. How about that?

Decorate the yard with vegetable beds Of course, there should be flowers in the country. I mean, the place in the country should be used wisely. Somewhere to make flower beds, and the rest of the free space plant vegetables. With this approach, your yard will look very colorful and fresh.

View this post on Instagram

Veggies, veggies everywhere! Grab your tomatoes and lettuce and head out to the #garden. Evening rains, afternoon sun and warm weather right through the weekend all mean that it's planting time... #gogreen #foliagefriday #flauntyourleaves #growyourveggies #growyourown #ediblegarden #plants #plantsomething #plantsmakepeoplehappy #gardenlife #vegetables #vegetablegarden #plantstagram #ctgrown #howdoesyourgardengrow #localgrown

A post shared by Acer Gardens (@acergardens) on May 15, 2020 at 4:14am PDT

Add green to your vegetable garden. Tomatoes and salad look great together. All you need is good weather and regular watering of plants. At the end of the season you will have a small harvest.

Yeah we're gonna need some tomato cages ?? running with chaos as a bit of a theme but there will be lots of food. Very ecited at the beans in back that you can't quite see yet. Lots of peppers. I see lots of smoked pepper jerky in our future... #urbangarden #backyard #vegetablegarden #hardscape #backyarddesign #plantbased #landscapedesign #garden #woodworker #instagarden #allotment #outdoorliving #urbangardening #raisedbedgardening

A post shared by primate fam (@cagedprimate) on May 15, 2020 at 4:09am PDT

You can also put tomatoes in special containers. Add peppers, onions or beans to them. All the best things in your garden. That's so great.

¶ A neat little garden. Friends, how is the station?

A post shared by Dacha Garden Garden Garden Garden: ideas, solutions (@ideiipodelkidliadachi) on May 10, 2020 at 8:03pm PDT

Also, don't forget about cabbage. Its beautiful green leaves will decorate any area. How about that?

¶ Original beds for vegetables and greens. Flick through the photo?

A post shared by Dacha Garden Garden Garden Garden: ideas, solutions (@ideiipodelkidliadachi) on May 2, 2020 at 8:10pm PDT

Original idea to save space. Leaves of salad, basil and other useful greens.

¶ Useful tips for gardeners and gardeners?

A post shared by Dacha Garden Garden Garden Garden: ideas, solutions (@ideiipodelkidliadachi) on Apr 15, 2020 at 7:41pm PDT

The decoration looks beautiful here. A kind of cascade of greenery. Unusual and beautiful.

Vegetable flower beds View this post on Instagram

So far I have planted peas, tomatoes, strawberries and non eistent spaghetti squash in the back and physalis and dead raspberry stalks that do nothing in the front?? Tips are very welcome!

A post shared by @leytonrenovation on May 15, 2020 at 3:56am PDT

# の 大 人 人 の の の ש # 人 # 大 # 人 # 人 # の # # # 人 # # # # # # # # 人 # # # #ce大ce #りのり #ceのce #ceのce #vegetablegarden #vegetable #watermelon #organic #lettuce

A post shared by Tomonari Nibe (@tomonari_nibe) on May 15, 2020 at 3:57am PDT

Vegetables and greens can also be planted near the fence. But do not forget about the sun and make sure that the plants get enough daylight.

Die letzten Radieschen werden geerntet, die Neuen treiben aus. Die Möhren stehen gut, Mangold und Rettich wachsen wie wild. Läuft, würde ich sagen. Da bei uns nachts die Temperatur noch bis 2Grad runter geht und mein Garten am Fuße eines Nordhanges liegt, warte ich noch wärmere Nachttemperaturen ab bis ich empfindliche Gewächse aussetze. Wie läufts bei euch???... #meingarten #biogarten #gemüsegarten #küchengarten #hochbeet #gemüseanbau #gemüseliebe #radieschen #möhren #gartenliebe #gärtnernmachtglücklich #100vegchallenge #mygarden #organicgardening #vegetablegarden #kitchengarden #rabedgarden #humanidielove #vegetablegarden #radieschen #vegetablegarden #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #vegeting #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #vegeting #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #vegetgeting #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #garden #vegetgeting #garden #garden #

A post shared by Anja (@mein_biogarten) on May 15, 2020 at 3:48am PDT

I also recommend parsley with greenery. You can also add dill. By the way, green is very good for our eyes. It is able to relieve stress and evoke associations with comfort. Therefore, a lot of green is useful and good.

Strawberries! I love? things that grow without assistance. All I do is protect them from the chocolate mint a bit?..... #gardenlife #kitchengarden #homegardening #raisedbed #urbangardening #homegardener #ediblegarden #instagarden #garden #garden #raisedbeds #vegetablegarden #plantbased #urbangarden #strawberries

A post shared by primate fam (@cagedprimate) on May 15, 2020 at 3:45am PDT

Besides vegetables, try to plant strawberries. I'm sure it'll be very beautiful. The main thing is not to forget to watch the children and guests at the country, since fresh strawberries from the garden are always the most delicious.

¶ What can be done from concrete blocks in the country. Take note.

A post shared by Dacha Garden Garden Garden Garden: ideas, solutions (@ideiipodelkidliadachi) on Apr 12, 2020 at 7:42pm PDT

Another great idea is to use concrete blocks. In each of the blocks you can plant one type of vegetable. It's gonna look great.

Let your imagination run wild and you'll see how much you can think of. Choose your favorite vegetables and plant beds on the site. Decorate the yard with vegetable beds A good way to combine the beautiful with the useful. What ideas do you have?

Tags

See also

New and interesting