How to bring beauty in the yard of a private house

Of course, vegetables from the garden are tasty, useful and always fresh, and you do not need to run to the store. But it is not always necessary to plant them all free heaps. You can set aside a small plot for the garden, and use the rest of the space for another purpose.

Why don't you "cool up" your yard? Make it so attractive and comfortable that those passing by also want to look at the light?

Editorial "Site" prepared 15 gardeningWhich will make you delight. You don’t have to be a designer to do that.

Modern design of the yard of a private house
  1. Competent zoning of the house territory will allow you to tune in to the right way!

2. Stylish idea, isn't it?

3. Little one. courtyard Not a sentence. And here you can resort to a functional and beautiful design. Since the size of the plot does not always allow you to arrange a terrace for rest or a large arbor, you can always create a small secluded corner with a table and chairs under a tree or near tall bushes that give shade. Hang on the branches of garlands, homemade lamps made of bottles and cereals with flowers that will create even more comfort.

4. Well, this is a great idea for arranging a cottage or a country house. Since the plot of the house in the village is usually much larger than the urban one, you will surely have a place for an orchard, and under a barbecue with a gazebo, where you can comfortably hide from the scorching sun or rain during the rest.

5. Getting started designing a private yard with their own handsThink about what your beautiful courtyard will be, how you want it to be, take into account all the features, if you have children and pets, decide whether you will gather guests for barbecues...

6. How do you like the idea of a lawn bed? I think it's very creative and unusual!

7. A great solution, especially for those who have every meter of land under control.

8. No matter how you arrange the house (the construction of the main building is recommended to plan so as not to shade the garden area), it is still the center of the courtyard. Pedestrian paths, an access alley, the rest of the estate buildings are tied to it. Each of the elements should correspond to the main building on the site, emphasize it, demonstrate the author’s design in the best way to the view of the guest.

9. When decorating the yard, you should first plan a place for rest, and then arrange the rest of the territory beautifully and harmoniously. For this, natural materials and elements are well suited: fire, water, stones, greens, flowers and trees.

10. Rest area can be divided into a place of pastime of the active part of the family, a sector of summer kitchen and a corner of relaxation, relaxation.

11. This is what happens if you paint the pots with fluorescent paint!

12. It is important that the design of the yard of a private house looks attractive from all sides. Therefore, the preliminary project should be evaluated from different points of view: from the window, from the terrace, from the balcony, along the perimeter of the yard and from the street.

13. Design of the yard of a private house In the village it is quite easy to perform with your own hands, since old garden tools, wheelbarrows, flower pots and almost any worn-out things that can be turned into decor are ideal for creating a rustic style.

14. What a wonderful idea, I will definitely show it to my husband!

15. Turn a piece of free space into a small entertainment center: a place for a campfire, grill, table and chairs. Think carefully about the accommodation plan. For example, you can beautifully pave a stone space that will allow you to enjoy the garden all year round!

Any gazebo, even the smallest, is the heart of the garden plot. Therefore, I suggest you familiarize yourself with great ideas that will help to realize the summer dream: to build a gazebo in the garden with your own hands.

I really like these ideas, and I have already looked for something for my site that will please me for many years. I hope some of these options appeal to you as well. Take note of all the most beautiful, include imagination and do better based on these tips.

Don’t forget to share your inspiration with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting