What to wear carrot jeans with

The fact that for us relics of the past, for designers - a source of inspiration. That’s why so often you find at fashion shows an incredible transformation of things that we knew about twenty years ago. Today's edition. "Site" We will tell you what fashion jeans 2020 became the trend of the spring-summer season.

View this post on Instagram

#Maysky?

A post shared by Olga (@olga_sokovets) on May 1, 2020 at 11:09pm PDT

Fashion is volatile, like the weather, it is impossible to predict. Often in fashion trends there are quite familiar things from the past, and in combination with current accessories they create a new image of a modern woman. Carrot jeans became such a trend in the spring of 2020. This item of clothing is familiar to our mothers and grandmothers from the 80s. The tailoring is the same, but at that time they were called “bananas”.

Slouchy jeans. Megapopular slouchy is already available in two trendy colors - blue and beige. ?? Flick and watch them sit on the figure. Size 34 36 38 40 Fabric 100% Cotton Color Blue and Beige ______ Write to Direct, skin size grid and prices.. #jeansbananas #jeanslochy #slouchyjeans #slouchyjeans #slouchy #buy jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans

A post shared by CHANEL? clothing store (@galinaodezhda) on May 2, 2020 at 9:55am PDT

However, no matter what you call these jeans, it is safe to say that you can wear them in a different style. A high waist, sometimes with vertical folds, takes us back to the past. True, the distinguishing feature of this model is narrowed down trousers.

Hello, my little ones! I don’t know what I would do without my girls. My mood is the most important point for my happy life and I strongly hope that this is not my resource condition will end faster than I think? But now is the time when I feel a decline of strength, energy, inspiration We are girls like this: today it may be so, and tomorrow we feel completely different. And I am grateful to each of my girls for your trust, love, help, understanding, connect. And more! I am grateful to those people who forgive me all my joints, my changing mood, my idiotic sometimes actions through time. I promise I'll be back. I'll be the old Panina, who will involuntarily appear a smile on the face of Profile, and they are needed to get a steep surplus in the future.

A post shared by VISUALISER BRANDA BARNAUL (@panina.ev) on May 13, 2020 at 7:29pm PDT

At the spring 2020 show, Chanel fashion house introduced these jeans combined with a blouse and jacket. Despite the frank street style, on the legs of the models were sandals. Brave, isn't it?

The birthday of jeans is considered to be May 20, 1873, when Jacob Davis and Levi Strauss received a patent to create working overalls for farmers and miners. Made of denim (serge de Nîmes – fabric from Nimes), the shape, with rivets on the pockets and a double orange line (which became a trademark), was literally eternal. Denim from purely working clothes became the subject of everyday wardrobe. How many denim items are in your wardrobe? How many jeans? Shirts? Maybe more than 4 or 5. This is the most comfortable fabric from which you can think of anything. Leave the carousel and save the selection for inspiration ку️

A post shared by STYLIST | SHOPPING | ISTAMBUL (@albina_bilgi) on May 9, 2020 at 4:51am PDT

Carrot jeans are also manufactured by Michael Kors and Ulla Johnson, Shein. In clothing stores, there will be plenty to choose from for fastidious fashionistas. But first I advise you to look in my mother's closet. High-quality durable denim fabric today is worth a lot, it will be a great luck to find such a treasure in your closet.

????????? Do you urgently need these jeans, if you have a fragile aspen waist and an hourglass figure у️ - slouchy favorably emphasize the advantages of high growth, balance the proportions of the body constitution?? Visually reduce broad shoulders, if you have a figure "rectangle", give thin legs a missing volume?, or hide extra centimeters on the hips - slouchy will help solve all fashionable problems? Available to order in colors: ?Ice (Ice) ?classic jeans (dark jeans) ?black (black) ?white (white) _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Exchange/refund within 14 days? Size selection by client parameters? _____________________________________________. Worldwide shipping. English speaking customer service. Free shipping . . . ?? Subscribe to not miss new items! ♥️ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Write "х" in the comments - and your personal manager will write you х️ • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • #jeans #women's jeans #slouchyjeans #basements #jeans2020 #buy jeans #buy jeansukrain #kubitijinsiukrainеna #fashion jeans2020 #jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans #jeansydnepr #shpilkaroom

A post shared by Jeans Ukraine?? (@shpilkaroom_) on May 13, 2020 at 1:56pm PDT

NEWS!!! Are banana jeans available in size? 800GN jeans. T-shirt oversize 400gn. ) â â â â â ‹ ___________________________ #jeansbananas #jeansilsukraina #jeansabanasubjugnas #jeansukraina20 #bananajeans #ukraina #jeansloukraina #jeans #jibana #jibana #jibaniukra #na #jeans #jeansloukrajin #jinoxy #fruqi #furka

A post shared by Clothing Shop Athena (@thebestshopodessa) on May 11, 2020 at 9:39am PDT

Jeans with an inflated waist look the best with an ordinary white T-shirt and sneakers. An eccentric image will add a small bag of bright color, and a backpack here will fit perfectly.

Slouchy jeans. Megapopular slouchy is already available in two trendy colors - beige and blue. ?? Flick and watch them sit on the figure. Size 34 36 38 40 Fabric 100% Cotton Color Blue and Beige ______ Write to Direct, skin size grid and prices.. #jeansbananas #jeanslochy #slouchyjeans #slouchyjeans #slouchy #buy jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans #jeans

A post shared by CHANEL? clothing store (@galinaodezhda) on May 5, 2020 at 11:19pm PDT

This model is harmoniously combined with classic button shirts and loose blouses. The high landing emphasizes the waist and transforms the silhouette, without giving out treacherous folds on the body.

Jeans 2020??? #beauty#tarcosale#purovsk#moda2020#trend#flooring#spring2020#jeans#coulotes#leather culotes#blouse#shorts#dress#dress#dressemidi#dressage#double-sided jacket#double-sided vest#spring#bombergen#jeans2020202020#denim#jeans#jeans#denim#jeans#jeans

A post shared by Tarko-Sale (@krassotka__men_classic) on May 12, 2020 at 11:19pm PDT

Summer models of “carrots” are sewn from thin denim fabric. Walking in these jeans on a cool summer evening is a pleasure. If you want to look unusual and stylish and at the same time gather in a matter of minutes, wear carrots.

Let’s take a look at H&M Art. 0682670007 1099r PULL&BEAR Jeans Art. 5682350 sale 1099r Sandalia Massimo Dutti Art. 1726/550 7490r Mango Art. 67060532 3199r Mango Art. 67050529 1599r Mango Art. 67014387 1759r Collier H&M Art. 0880575001 599r Direct links to all things you can find on my channel in telegrams) Link to the channel in the profile header п️

A post shared by Stylist • Ababkova Maria (@ababkova_m) on Apr 3, 2020 at 4:46am PDT

Fashion slouchies? Quick delivery? 2950 rubles Dimensions: 25,26,28,30,32. Can I order: 1. Direct? 2.Quick link in profile header п.? You can find reviews about us on this page ы @bezizyana_shop_otzivi... #jeans #jeans #jeans#buy jeans#jeans

A post shared by Women's Clothes? Shoes? SUMKI (@paniyana_shop) on May 14, 2020 at 1:58am PDT

Whatever you wear these jeans or similar models like mom or boyfriend, you can’t go wrong. What is not a universal wardrobe item? Oh, that nostalgia, I wanted to look through the album with old photos of my parents.

Tags

See also

New and interesting