The chain in the yard

Maybe someone will be useful result.
Briefly ...
He came to the mother-in visitors, which spelled out my wife and daughter for the city of Surgut.
He could not enter the yard, even to unload the things the child and of the daughter is not running.
I saw chain at the entrance to the yard where it was usually possible to call and park for the night.
Leave your car behind the house, asked wife's mother and neighbors whom I know personally, was one response: Chain appeared suddenly and began to initiate its tenants three apartments, one and was a key in one of these apartments live control of the village. The rest of the residents had to put up with this situation ...
That looked like the picture:
Departure from the yard:

The entrance to the courtyard:

Chain and lock:

After returning home and realizing that writing a complaint and case to the head of the village and at the head of the district does not make sense. Two letters sent directly to the receiving ATC Nefteyugansk district and county Prokuratoruru.
An exemplary text of the letter:
The prosecutor's office of the Khanty-Mansiysk
Autonomous Okrug - Yugra
st. Chekhov, 1a, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous-Yugra, 628011
Applicant: --------------------------------,
 - mailing address: - --------------------------------------------- -------
tel: - STATEMENT

Please investigate and take action on violations of legislation in the field of fire protection. I consider improper installation of artificial barriers in the form of two sunken pipe, chain stretched between them and a padlock at the place of entry and exit to the territory of the courtyard of an apartment house at: Tyumen Region, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area - Yugra, Nefteyugansk district,. - -----------------------, dom.4 that prevents, obstructs the pass and travel to the house and into the yard of the apartment building, including blocks access for vehicles. In the words of the residents of the home, homeowners no meeting has not been on this issue especially the protocol and as there was no decision by the management company. Just not all the tenants of the house has the keys to the castle on this fence.

In view of the above, please:
To verify the legality of installing fences
Upon confirmation of the fact of violations to identify and prosecute those responsible and dismantle the fence at his own expense
On the measures taken by you to tell me in the prescribed manner and within the terms regulated by law. But the result was not long in coming.
May 9 when I came to his parents and calmly grilled kebabs and drinking beer, two cars arrived with the police and local police, accidentally caught me.
With apologies to my address was written explanation of the situation with which I agreed and signed.
The next day I went to the mother-in courtyard fine, chain shot, grinder with poles cut down all that was before.
A few days later I received a notice in the mail.
With that agreement, and challenge will not. Since everything was settled peacefully and on the chains no one remembers.
Here's a copy of the alert:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting