Check the coin! Maybe you're lucky! (7 photos)

I bet many of you after reading this post will climb into the purse and will seek the necessary detail
Some even go to check trifle friends)
Now I'll show you a list of these coins. Price of coins - is the selling price of these coins at the coin on October 22, 2008.
If you find such a coin, go to the numismatist, find out the cost. Much depends on the condition of the coin. Several thousand bucks just do not be superfluous)
Why are they so expensive? They were produced very small. Some even officially put into circulation, but little coins were still in circulation.
Attention! Commemorative coins of the years and of the same denomination is not suitable. They were released enough. Compare coins and photographs.
"And I have a coin 1990go, 1969go etc. s. Why do not they cost the same, because they are older "- is not an argument. They are older, but a lot of them survived.

Let's go!

Coin 50 cents, 2001, the Moscow Mint.
Price: 100 000
Note. Look at the letter under the hoof. If there are M, then you hit the jackpot.
Coin in circulation is not officially released, but a number of coins were still in circulation

Coin 1 ruble 2001 Moscow Mint - price: 25 000 rubles.
Coin in circulation is not officially released, but a number of coins were still in circulation.

Coin 2 ruble 2001 Moscow Mint - price: 25 000 rubles.
Coin in circulation is not officially released, but a number of coins were still in circulation.

Coin 1 Rouble, 2003, St. Petersburg Mint.
Price: 13 500 rubles.

Coin 2 rubles, 2003, St. Petersburg Mint.
Price: 15 000 rubles.

Coin 5 rubles 2003, St. Petersburg Mint.
Price: 5000 rubles.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting