Coins

In the words of the author: In general, we collected in the family three generations of the coin. Finally, the time has come when a descendant of the coin decided to put in order the affairs of former generations. However, it took the brain to do about half a year, they say, but already make out the coins. Well, okay, he began: occupy such a week. Take the bulb, some towels, a handkerchief, a bunch of cellophane, and all containers, which contained the coins previously:

All Soviet and Russian coins alone: ​​

Europe and other things foreign is also separately:

Separately, Kazakhstan and coins. For the citizen of Kazakhstan - is sacred!

We start the analysis. Foreign coins in the "back burner" so as not to take the place:

Penny to penny:

The ruble against the ruble:

The result - well, something like:

While a break for 2-3 days, it is necessary to protect the coins from the influence of external factors. Therefore, the sister received a mandate not to touch anything and coins covered by a layer of towels.

I went to a specific analysis. Rays SAFIT coins understand for years, and the quality too.

Beautiful, is not it? This is my favorite - desyatirublevki.

Hi, coins are the same. Year something different. History, however:

And their name is Legion:

Remember the glory days of the ruble denomination. You look at the coins, reading, and remember:

Commemorative coins are sent to conquer the Soviet vacuum:

Sons and figures of the Russian land:

The studio invited foreign coins and Kazakhstan:

I do not know where there are tokens, but high will:

So this is the currency of independent Kazakhstan (two winged horse and the roof of the yurt - shanyrak):

How many are foreigners zatisalos:

And here's a question. Where are the coins fall after parsing repeated ??? Well, where is it? It's sad, but anonymous cellophane:

Conservation will not escape anyone. It would be possible to throw them ... schaz. All in a jar:

Turks balkantsy - Build:

Square and fGantsuzy, sivuple:

Jews, Lebanese, Asians and others whose alphabet does not distinguish STORY:

FSU output:

And this is the result. 304 Cell:

Many did not even have a place:

My work will not be lost in vain. Thank you for attention! Vivat, numismatists!

Source: Arhyzyk

--img30--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting