As I was presented with a watch or conscious Brits

It was like this. In my account of 27y birthday my darling gave me a funny clock.
I'm just glad the whole, they are very much liked me. And the design I love, and the company is one of the favorites. Shine! Usually in such cases, I immediately forget about the instructions and understand from the device by a so-called spear. But this time something spodvignulo me to behold with one eye on the use of a crib. As it turned out, I did not do it for nothing. As you can see in the picture, the left top button - light. Thus, it was stated in the instructions. But upon closer inspection of my gift, I could clearly see in this place the word reset. Empirically, it was found that button, as expected, the function of illumination, but is not properly signed. Most likely, when assembling the screen, somehow, pasted with 180 degrees.
In general, I learned from my heavenly luminaries, where he was to procure a gadget and wrote the company managers overseas, they say, so and so, people wanted to please me, and there is such a thing. The next day the answer this way: "wildest apologize, brow beat, they do not know how it happened. Momentary send you a replacement and you prelyubezneyshe ask a little one: send us the unit are rejected, do not refuse. Shipping pledge to compensate. " Well, I think people are to me with all your heart, I will go to DHL, so as not to detain them, to deliver quickly.
Prices unpleasant struck a DHL. Over 170 programs are asked to send 2100 rubles. The ardor of my soon abated. I thought that a couple of weeks and will be able to wait :) I went to our favorite "treats Roissi." The young lady asked me to advise on cost and time. In response, followed by a question: "What do you want to send?". Well, I say it is. She, without thinking twice, takes somewhere from the depths of the old rack Talmud (the feeling that it was a kind of relic, which is inherited from generation to generation) and says: "And the clock can not be sent to the UK." I'm trying to find the cause of surprise. It turns out that the clock on the list of items prohibited from being imported into the UK. pruflink

I go home, I write them, I could not send because of the ban on the import. I give a link, explaining that Russian.

In response, a letter arrives, which introduced me to a small stupor. I try to pass as close as possible to the text: "If so, then kindly ask you to destroy the goods with the least harm to the environment." All! No tantrums, no whining. Just hope the consciousness of citizens of Russia.

P.S. Understandably, did not destroy, he left in reserve

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting