One day life 3D-designer.

3D-Designer - any inhabitant of this planet (and maybe not only this), which produces the light 3D models. For what purpose? Yes to all, for example, I make a 3D model of jewelry. I propose to spend the last day of the working week with me.

7.42 Zero wakes up. Well, or to attempt to wake up ... "run your hand across the screen," easy to say, although I'm sure many get up earlier.

(Will be 27 photos)

As quietly appears color. 7. degrees on a thermometer's lying bastard, I know the apartment is hot.

I put each morning. Drink do not always have time. Favorite wakes up, still be hot. She was lucky, she was sleeping 15 minutes longer than I have.

Packing veschi.Dzhentlmensky set, everything that can be useful 3D-designer (and indeed any user PC) on the road and at work

God, I have in the subway. I swear I do not remember how I got

Previous photo taken by the camera. And this is the view from the eyes, far more plausible at 8am.

Hay area. There has always been so ... probably always - 2 years ago he moved to live in St. Petersburg from Ivanovo. I do not regret. Lying! At 8 am at the Haymarket sorry)

Let's go. We look at each other, every day we look, but every day to look away if they intersect.

A little patience and proceed to 3D, I just have a good aunt to buy a loaf of bread for breakfast

The song as it symbolizes that I'm late for work today

The office is empty, thank God, no one accuse me of being late. There are about 7-employment, working tobish 6 3D designers and I - 3D-Designer and a few head of department.

Working drink well even without him in the loop, not a single 3D model without a cup of coffee.

first lines- rushed. On the scheduled day of 1.5-2 models jewelry. And one (the most interesting model) in the evening (about it at the end of the post)

I am skipping a bunch of uninteresting moments and show tavern. Sinka? WTF !!!? This contraption that sits on the ring finger. Damn Well, in general the most uninteresting but the most important part of the ring to be ... an hour and a 3.

After 3 hours ...

Well what 3D-Schnick not want to see how it will look like live? But so modern programs can look forward a little.

And then you ask me? And what it was? And the fun begins - commercials eleven years ago, a new generation of printers that the 3-dimensional, these printers can print (grow) 3D model files in bulk. A wax for example. I have such 2.

Grown looks something like this. No, no, it's not over. Ahead of the work so that I raised.

and then a gentlemen's set, but even for stencils

Do not put? In vain! The wax will soon fall in love with your lungs

Gray model, moisten, we dance with a tambourine and eventually get something like. We pass on the production model, where they wax prototypes of cast real gold, attach the stones are polished and probably also with a tambourine dance. The result we see in jewelry stores

Turner eats, eats too janitor, the president, I'm also not a fool to sharpen. But what 3D-Designer is worse? We also eat.

After a couple of hours ... The bracelet will soon be ready. How much does it cost? Better not to know, we can not afford, not afford.

17.10. They've all gone home. Guys, I again run the machine? YaPovets, and you have so happens?

17.38 for a beer and dinner nishtyak, honor tyapnitsu YaPovets!

Metro, road, Johnny and kettle. Johnny? Johnny - chinchillas!

And it's a hobby! Model for yourself. YaPovets, love their work, whether a goldsmith at work (job of work, rabotische), or what the hell do you work?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting