It-it was. Tskhinvali. Three years later. (ph much)

Many saw the post "of South Ossetia. Three years after the war »

even though he never went to the home, but caused enough controversy, then the author and military journalist Arkady Babchenko not upload photos, but promised to do so later.
That it will be a lot foto.Fotografy when I finish I say, let's go.

1.Ocherednaya insomnia. Behold all there in the film clips of fighting in the city, where you were, and about sozhennye tanks which you saw, and then lying, and the ceiling to stick a five in the morning. And, most importantly, because the smoke thrown! Not just as well.
Okay. In all it is necessary to look for the positive side. For example, a deal with a bunch of pictures brought back a fortnight ago from Tskhinvali and who put his hands just can not reach.
It is interesting to compare the city, as I saw it then and now. Although, truth to tell much of a difference I noticed.

2. In general, the city has not changed much. But at the same time and change. And, in my opinion, not for the better. To say that nothing is being built Tskhinvali would not be true. Still, something is built, sometimes a lot, sometimes even good, but the first thing that catches the eye and strikes - is almost complete absence of the beaten track. What is even more surprising because even Tskhinvali during the war was remembered decent asphalt. Now the street shattered. Where I remember a good asphalt - now the holes, pits, puddles, mud. During the rainy city becomes maloprohodimym.

5. And here and there on the sidewalks piled up heaps of sand, gravel and plaster. Reconstruction is, people stroyut, but ... hard to describe, but the basic feel of the city - not a reconstruction, in general, the main thing.

Constructions coexist with abandoned ruins. It seems that no one either to restore or demolish is not going to. So stick out here and there. Too much.

LuAZ. My grandfather was such. By the way, Freaky machine. Besides amphibious

10. Well, trophies, of course. Without them. Repair shop here, as I understand it. Everyone turns as you can.

11 I think I no manhole in the town and have not seen. They are now used as a garbage disposal.

12 Do not know what kind of building. Downtown

13 Well, something like that, and the whole city looks

14 streets leading to the University. Left Station

15 But the plastic and building from time to time come across

16 Election

17 shrapnel indentations in the city is still full. Where are thirty yards (or whatever?) Allocated for the restoration of Russian rubles city - the main issue of the last homeless person in Tskhinvali.

18 Ditch say dug up a year ago. Pipes laid without verification. When enabled, zabilo from all the cracks. Remodel. The result, I think it would be like - the water is still there in many homes, if not half the city

19. But any stadium built here

20.I school upholstered siding.
It was:

22. So:

25. In the example of the University, by the way, you can see the degree of degradation of the pavement.
So:

26. Posters. Some separate issue. I understand that it's just happened, but I can not fail to note. During the war, became the final point separating South Ossetia from Georgia under the protectorate of Russia in South Ossetia was a year of Transnistria:

27. After the war, during the great bubble drank together with leaders from Russia:

28. The very effective state

29. The area of ​​the three destroyed tanks. Crossing the street and the Moscow Railway
It was:

​​

34. So:

35. plastered houses, the road to a complete ass

38. Tower downed Barankiewicz tank ammunition from the explosion flew, pierced the visor at home in twenty-five meters and stuck the barrel in the stage. It was:

39. So:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting