Writes Santa Makhorka

Writes Santa Makhorka:

Novosibirsk TPP-5 is one of the largest thermal power plants of the Russian Federation. It produces 50 percent of the electricity generated in the region - produces 24 million kilowatt-hours of electricity per day. Tets5 has two chimneys - the first 180m in height, the second 260m - currently the tallest building in Novosibirsk.

15 photos

Chimney - an object which has long viewed from afar and thought Tets5 - an exception to the rule, "you can at least get somewhere, the main desire and ingenuity."

3. And here I was on top, and for dessert were the tower, whose height is 86m

4. The neighboring 180 meter pipe

5. View down

I wrote the following day:
"We visited the \ to \ a cooling tower - it is a powerful experience! Inside the cooling towers is the roar and mist, like a cloud, which is very scary to go, because it becomes not see anything around. In the tower, when you stand, it seems that the clouds formed over you, swirl twist and carried away into the distance.

Then when we went for the CHP, hit the scale of production. On the tube climbed a long time on each section discussing everything that happens around. When climbed upstairs, saw the whole city in the distance, he looked small and dense. And when I got up to look into the crater itself, which pulled out of a column of smoke, I ohuel! The monotonous drone, the diameter of the crater several meters, all covered in soot, and felt the heat. Why else zapped my staff and me on a par with it, but it's little things.

But in general, still walked sorting, which brought coal, where gondola car dumpers overturned and spilled coal in the bunker - underground storage, where coal is supplied to the conveyor production.

In general, a lot of emotion! »

But that is not all. In the event of a cold cooling towers of ice formed very real kingdom, which impressed even more than just a buzz and fog

6. Prior to the onset of cold weather

7. A wall of water

8. That in cold weather

9. Who wants poledolazit?

10. Everywhere the ice, snow and fog

11. go upstairs

12. There was a strong wind storm. Par thick, warm with a touch of chlorine. Visibility is zero if it go.

13. Construction of large-scale, because the shot barely climbed.

15. Bye-bye favorite CHP.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting