Matting of glass with their hands

9 photo and some letters

I thought that decorating glasses as a gift, I forgot her, and in fact in the New Year always want to cover the most chic table, and this is a suitable decoration!

So, in his MC, I'll talk about his discovery, by means of which you can really (!) At home (!) Frosted glass, but at the same time share my method of manufacturing the stencil. All work takes a minimum amount of time!

To work needed:

- Contour stickers

- Gloves

- A piece of sponge (or brush)

- Scissors

- A transparent tape

- Matte thin Scotch

- And the most important component - Engraving paste Idea Vetro

To start degreased glasses ...

You can use self-adhesive stencils and ready, but given the high cost of this little jar, I have decided to postpone their purchase. Moreover, the residues from the labels used for a long time makes me think that they, too, can be put to use.

So, in order. Cut desired motif from the sheet of labels, put it colored side up on a file and pasted it on a piece of wide adhesive tape so that it covered the whole element. Scotch how to smooth the surface, and then carefully peel it with a sticker from the backing sheet, with all the details of adhesive should remain on the tape. Now glue the resulting stencil on the glass again tightly clutching tape to the glass surface.

Peel off the adhesive tape so that all the elements of the stencil remain on glass (label must tightly adhere without creases or air bubbles) and, as labels on the sheet close to each other and, respectively, cut close to the contour of the pattern, the edges of glue pieces matt scotch to prevent the glass around a homemade stencil. The fact that the Engraving pasta - something quite poisonous and hitting the glass, it almost immediately exposed him to change and correct the mistake can not be, because frosted glass remains forever. Therefore prokleivaya tape edge, followed closely to avoid even the smallest of spaces.

After we placed stencils in the right places, wear gloves, take a sponge or brush and even layer, without going outside, impose a paste. Brush immediately after using my water.

We are waiting for instructions for 15 minutes and wash off residue with water.

If we want to use the stencil again, then again, stuck on a transparent tape (which is why I used the sticker around the mat, which is easily removable from the usual) and re-stick the stencil on the other side. This paste has the edge tape is not necessary since we perekleit once all elements of the stencil. So what's next work goes faster!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting