Avtolegendy

For a long time lying on the computer, once lucky enough to stumble upon this beauty live. Do not judge strictly, my first post topic. I just love cars and that's decided to lay out.
Let's go!
Ford T-Bird

he is the front

a rare 21th Volga wagon, who are interested in google or he tell you why so few of them do, and for whom / which they were intended

"Hump" with a little tuning

He front

Mini Cooper, the original. Or see "humpback" English, although both projects are quite different. "Humpbacked" even closer to Fiat, part of its copies. But the similarity of all takiest, and of "mini" a cult. Intresno, if now as the "Bug" or "Cooper" gorbatycha done today, would it look like.

As without the original Mustang, mid-60s

Remember Fantomas? Pmnite Citroen DS?

nothing to add

Although ..) handsome!

"Victory", metallic blue

Byuik Rivera, was already the front

Alfa Romeo, unfortunately, I will not say the model

She and myself 2 years ago

ZIM and "presidential" class of Soviet times

ZIM behind. Believe me, a huge car

Sorry, I do not remember, or GAZ-A or Opel Kadett or Opel Kapitan (kapiten)

Mercedes has Mercedes) Do not call today the body if intresno then googled

What a retro without Seagulls? especially black)

Gigantus unfortunately also did not call. Plenty of many minibuses, a real "American»

Sorry I jumped.
But here. Seagull as it is mainly seen drivers)

LAWN-goat

It looks like someone's friend on the Viper

Not with the oldtimer rally, but still. Came across the city to such a little car, I do not even know what a miracle is. Either homemade Coulibaly or unknown to me a copy of the miracle of the domestic (Soviet) car industry. Front label "Fantasia».
PS Do not create a separate topic as

He also

aka. If anyone knows, be sure to inform

Yet he is seen in Minsk following the accident last summer. Grand Cherokee "knock out" a military UAZ

2 steps to the right

general view

And for the company, "avtotyunih." Maybe accordion, but the photo did himself ... and it's not in the special topic, and in the appendage

sorry for the quality but removed from the bus on the move. The sweat rolled lawn with a booth, I do not know how. Although IMHO, they are not much too stable

However, the parameters driving

He passed on his old car to the MOT "Avtosile" (who should know from Minsk). so there is a truck at the depot) BelAZ!

From afar

Front

now it is fashionable to install video-recording. Kote detektid, video-recording back to the review)
PS also bargain

did not find the original, it has decided to fill in the time added to one of the social networks. Our hospitable GAI

And it finally. At the crossroads. Str. Kozlov

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting