Let me introduce myself. My name is Mona Lisa

I give the floor Gioconda, about up to 20 images will be a bit of text.
Questions are welcome, ready to answer.

Hello.
My name is Mona Lisa. You can just - Jackie.
I was born on 25 February 2011 in a remarkable Estonian family, my dad called Skiff and mother - Dakota.

this is my mom and dad

and this is my penny

And even though I was born in the European Union, and I even have a true European passport, I can speak quite good drevnesvinskom and Russian.

At the age of three months I had new parents who have been beside me were two human beings pig, so I was the third child in the family. The truth is I was walking their leash, and human pigs running around on their own.

Now I live in St. Petersburg, here lives my brother Baitik, he's a little older than me, we met several times. We are very similar!

I'm no different from ordinary pigs, I have the same ears, snout, teeth, hooves and a tail.

My only difference from domestic and wild pigs - is the size. I will never be larger than a normal cat, which is why I have not called and minipig mikropig. And I'm all covered with hair like a wild boar, and in appearance, I more like a wild boar.

I like to sleep in his nest, but also lie in the sun on the dance floor, or simply on the grass when we walk

or so

I also love to dig dimes. I can climb into bed with dad, I can just scratching penny on parquet. Here I rummaged all dad and I feel good :)

I eat twice a day, morning and evening. I eat everything but (oh, horror !!!!) pork. Very fond of acorns and cheese, but I do not eat mushrooms. A pear I'm allergic, I'm sick, and from nickle creek flowing snot! Papa oven scares me when I'm unwell.

I am a girl very clean and does not smell. The Pope and the older pig allergic human beings, and I have not. I go to the toilet, I very carefully in the tray with a special diaper.

I strongly differ from cats and dogs, I do not wear slippers and dad did not write in his shoes, do not gnaw my mother's shoes and noshus the apartment. But I am very loving, faithful and gentle animal.

Well, from the Pope, that is me.
In principle, the post is complete.
If you have questions - ask, I will answer.
The only rule: We are responsible for those who tamed. And the rest is not important.
All photos and text - © Mona Lisa and I ©

Now we break completely :))))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting