I decided to collect himself gazelki





There was a wagon, a train to Russia looked, decided it's not mine. I wanted a more relaxed work and the thought came to collect gazelki so purely for himself. Why Gazelle? Just finances were minor. And so it will be a little bit of letters and pictures. As they say it is not much kick my debut on Yap ... Here's the first photo of what was gazelki (SWB, awning, white)

I decided to collect himself gazelki



And here she was disassembled and painted, unfortunately the process of dismantling and painting there.

I decided to collect himself gazelki

Here it is in a warm box

I decided to collect himself gazelki

The quality of photos is not so hot, shot on Service "NOKLA»

I decided to collect himself gazelki

In general, pictures are not very many, already finished result

I decided to collect himself gazelki

More

I decided to collect himself gazelki

Source: ">