Reviews of UPS for 1, 7 million

The website online store offers to buy bespereboynik of 1,714,960 rubles. Reviews delight :-)

Hence (the "feedback»)

Pros: I do not know
Disadvantages: Too much
Comment: I Decided finally join the modern technology and simple to buy a computer. Friends advised to start with the UPS. I chose this model, I think, not very powerful computer should suffice.
Unfortunately, the drift in the apartment had to break down the outer wall of the corridor and the wall between the kitchen and bathroom. Later it turned out that was nowhere to sleep. It's a pity, but will have to part in this unit, though it has grown accustomed (sold at half price.
Ky3bMu4
October 13, 11:43

I advise everyone
Pluses: Very narrow and comfortable compared to other
Disadvantages: Very long searched for the second and third hole
Note: change the wife of this unit is not what is not willing Pts long suits all the holes but when the heat began to find his mace than one and with friends, all advise. [Next]
Killa
October 13, 11:36

distressed
Pros: All of the above
Disadvantages: on Yandex found time at full load 6 min and me to close all programs on my PC requires a minimum of 7. And if we consider that it is necessary to disable the Large Hadron kolaider, Mission Control Centre in Baykanur, the entire Central District of Moscow and Lyubertsy and even sometimes on iPhone charging time is 8 minutes all you need. So I will seek more powerful.
Comment: Citylink is always best. Hurrah!
Dmitry
October 13, 07:54

Thank you!
Pros: Kids will love it !!!
Disadvantages: Sometimes I think that what he is watching our family. But my wife says I'm too suspicious and I should be treated by a psychiatrist!
Comment: It quickly became a member of our family - the children loved it! Grandmother without it will not come out. I can not imagine how we used to live before purchasing APC Symmetra PX SY32K160H-PD
Bald
October 12, 23:40

Indispensable
Advantages: No need to think where to spend the extra money.
Disadvantages: Heavy infection, after 3 months in an apartment near the outer wall, the bank has exceeded the permissible limits at home and had to move to the same as the above requires written refractory plate.
Green glow at night interferes with sleep.
Note: the first has bought on the advice of bratyun on the roof of my Volga then he is not got, we had to subcontract gazelki to his house dovezli and drag to the floor will not be told.
For fifty dollars and two bottles of vodka a couple of drunks strained to drag on the floor, one day they are some how to handle all night sleep disturbed.
Then, when hooked up, happiness knew no bounds, and now we can during the day with the family at the same time watching our three TVs Sharp LB-1085 and at the same time in an area not knocked out traffic jams.
And at night the excess energy is sold to the city, good business on this, I have already bought himself a Porsche Cayenne with 777 rooms, is now planning a couple of gizmos to take and expand the business.
Dmitry
October 12, 22:34

The long awaited appearance here this model !!!
Advantages: In a thermonuclear pp-cycle battery UPS (and also in the CNO-cycle) of the reactions accompanied by the emission of a positron which immediately annihilates with one of the electron environment; Thus, part of the generated energy accumulators released in the form of positrons, and the nucleus of a UPS is always a number (in equilibrium between the processes of formation and annihilation).
Disadvantages: The interaction of the electron antineutrino (with an energy greater than 1, 8 MeV) and proton reaction occurs inverse beta decay to produce positron.
Note: After the clock operation of this device for a week, I started to go bald, the body appeared corpse spots, but overall pleased with the purchase. It would be nice it would be for the price included in the scope of a lead apron and preparations to cleanse the body of radionuclides and metabolism
Machinist
October 12, 22:14

It works like an atomic
Advantages: chipped in with the neighbors, set in the basement. Now we do not cut off the electricity, gas and hot water. Heating is also not switched off, even in the summer. However, the air conditioning works well.
Disadvantages: When received on the Amur, had to break out the window of issue.
And when they decided to charge on verifying the tables, they all burned down, had to quickly pass the buck.
Resource uranium rods will last for 40 years, then disposed of in the manual is not written.
Comment: I want to buy a dacha, but here, I'm afraid not cope Pickup, and 200 rubles for delivery there.

Comment: I bought recently, such a thing in our small town, energy companies do not stand the competition have stated themselves bankrupt ...
Schummi
October 13, 11:35

Advantages: In winter decided to open a private enterprise - a service for motorists: going into the cold morning routine go to the aid of carrier. Considered that due to the capacity of the battery cells can make 200,000 vehicles on a single charge! Priceless thing!
Disadvantages: Large plague - had to buy a cargo gazelle.
Note: Please call - customers Citylink from Peter discount! =)))
Joseph
October 13, 11:35

Pros: Quiet, it takes just one room.
Disadvantages: The power cord of 2 meters, as that would reach out to the nearest nuclear electric station took 750 km, had to use an extension cord.
Note: Give the mother-an anniversary, I am pleased to madness. Now her furnace for melting steel works not meschaya neighbors, along with the toaster is connected to it.
max77
October 13, 11:33

a great device!
Pros: Easy to maintain. Agreed with Beloyarsk NPP - they are my service and seasoned, and I reserve the them, by any chance cho ...
Disadvantages: Fonit. Through the interference only makes its way radio "Chanson" and the "First Channel". And I have a decent area, yet!
Note: Before Yekaterinburg reached on a single charge, and left interest 40.