"Potatoes are stealing ?!"

Zafigaryu a story from his childhood:

Was I once pizdyukom me and took away the summer in village on the link in the hacienda to his grandfather and grandmother. In those days, it was possible for a small fee to rent the land from the collective farm in the season 1 (type-kuёshku plant potatoes, etc.).
I remember once took a very Doha (planting tractor and spud \ Tyapa probably 2 weeks). Well, in the autumn sezhalas whole family (Aunt \ uncle \ Sethra \ brothers) shares probably 20 and under the tractor it is dug.
It came time to collect a profit after a hellish work. We arrived there already on the bus and see a picture: on our site 5 heretics on a makeshift tractor pussy our potatoes! And my grandfather was an avid hunter and almost always and everywhere sharilsya with a gun (suddenly there gopher or Krol will shoot ). Without thinking, our whole pizdobratiya with a straight face passes by and observe from a distance as they whole thing pussy. Wait until they are finished with our site, we are back, and his grandfather under the gun Berdan rifle causes them to download all the potatoes in our pepelats (bus), and lastly gave two of pussy (pussy a lot!) And took fucking tractor with a cart.

Here's a potatoes !!!)))

Author: © DedGor

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting