I believe in miracles!

I do not believe the letter, which says that the death of my great-grandfather and I will pass his legacy. I do not believe that my mobile number randomly won iPods. I do not believe in that at Dashki 3 size boobs! Maximum second! Oh ... it's here at all out of place! In short ... I do not believe in a freebie!
But somehow, when the doorbell rang two simpatishnye blonde

I without thinking (well ... thoughts were only about 7,785,599

) Opened the door.
 - Hello! We are glad to congratulate you! In your city opened a shop "Tehnomir»!
 - It is clear - I growled. Regular advertisers to leave the house. Right now give some bukletik and I get rid of them.
 - We are glad to congratulate you - you are the fourth of five opened the door for us and we give you gifts!
Ipat! I am the fourth of five! Not six! A fourth! Well I'm lucky your mother!
 - Invite!
And such a simple word, yes, invite. But I could not doperet moment that they want from me.
 - Invite!
Who? What? What for? When?
 - Well ... We invite you to his apartment! We're not going on the landing to give you gifts !?
Aha! We decided to get to my home, rob and rape me! Well, I do not! But ... let raped! That taller with chelochkoy very personal.
There are such they have me in the hallway and give gifts.
 - Here's a set of dishes!
He shakes my hand. Smiles. I am pleased, took the box! There are miracles in the world! I am the fourth of five fucking! And here I stand so pleased with the box and think ... but when they told me nai ... ut? Is it all true? No! Can not be! There are no miracles in the world.
 - But that is not all. Keep miracle grater!
Christmas Tree! Miracle grater! I have it on store on the couch seen! And she got me khalyavnykh! yyyy! Smile 36 teeth.
 - Also, we give you the razor! It is a wonderful razor.
I look at the company. Company Scarlett. Yeah ... a cheap giving you my razor. Anyway gift horse ... as they say ...
 - But that's not all! Wonderful iron with innovative technology vertical steam!
Is already is invented? - So they were waiting for the reaction from me? Yes, it has vertical steam everywhere. And again, the company iron Scarlett. Eh ...
 - By the way, to let you know how our company loves you. Iron this is 4700 rubles in the store. Razor 2400, 3700 grater, and a set of dishes 3200. However, these rates do not have to worry about you anymore, it's a gift to you all!
I stand and rejoice. I think ... well, about the price you really bent ... Scarlett can not cost so much. Anyway ... this is me free! FREE! I want to believe it!
 - But ...
Shit ... s! Had she said it?
 - There is a small but ...
Again she said that? Have you heard?
 - It is necessary to pay tax on the gift.
And this is your mother ??? Well ... well ... and how much do you want for my miracle gifts?
 - It's as 3,700 rubles!
After these words, the tall blonde was not the really simpatishnoy ... and that all the other small plump terrible person.
Shit ... s! Lord! For what? Well, why not a freebie ?! Why?!?!?!
 - I will think about your offer to buy these gifts, as long as they take away.
And so I put my "gifts" back to them in the package, and I think they are ... because I have become like family ... I held them in my hands ... and you take away their fiends!
I believe in miracles! To me even call another two blondes. And though obkradut and raped me!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting