14 tips from Audrey Hepburn that will transform your life. Listen rather!

It seems this beautiful woman and does not need any introduction. Audrey Hepburn — style icon, a real beauty and a great man. She was loved for his kind heart and endless compassion. No wonder this wise woman I admire to this day!

Edition "Website" offers to remember the most vivid and motivating statements this outstanding personality.

The Life Of Audrey Hepburn
  1. I believe that happy girls are the most beautiful. I believe that the best way to burn calories is to laugh. I believe that tomorrow is a new day, I believe in miracles. I am a woman, which was lucky.

2. To lips were beautiful — say only nice words. Your eyes are beautiful — look for the good in others. To figure was slender, share your food with the hungry. The hair was beautiful — let every day they played baby.
  3. I'm proud to have worked on the case, which brings pleasure, creates beauty, awakens the conscience, is compassion and, maybe most importantly, gives millions a chance to rest from this cruel world.

4. Sexuality is what is hidden within women. The sexuality is implied, not exposed to public view. Sexuality is not only the size. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can be sexy, just tearing down apples from a tree in the rain.
  5. I remember what childhood was necessary to nobody, and all his life doubted that could be different. Chocolate was my only love, and he never betrayed.

6. If you need a helping hand, please know that you have it — your own. When you become older, you will understand that you have two hands: one to help yourself, the other to help others.
  7. For sure go with the knowledge that you're not alone.

8. All my life my mom had taught me that people should be useful. She was sure that to give love is much more important than it.
  9. Love is the most valuable contribution: the more you give, the more it is born in you. If everyone understood how much easier it would be to live!

It seems that these wise statements is worth sharing with your friends!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Christina Mironyuk Fan of painting, especially Monet and Klimt. Loves movies, appreciates the music on vinyl. The architecture and sculpture that inspires inquisitive personality round the clock! Christina has been studying digital technology for prosthetics in dentistry. The girl chooses minimalism and simplicity in the interior, and in life. Inspiring mountain view and the book "Twenty thousand leagues under the sea" by Jules Verne — that is necessary for the happiness of our charming author!

Tags

See also

New and interesting