Legends gloves

Gloves - an indispensable attribute of the Golden Age of Hollywood. Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Anita Ekberg - what would have been their luxurious and attractive way without gloves? Gloves gave King image movie completeness and restraint and to do them in the full sense of the word queens.

Marilyn Monroe
Monroe has traditionally been considered the standard of elegance is not so much how much sexuality oktrovennosti. However, all the sexy Marilyn is based on her sweet voice, manners and sexual attraction. Clothing of the actress her career was more than elegant and traditional, and the gloves she wore not only in cinema and in meetings with the fans, but also in everyday life.

Anita Ekberg
Actress (although most models), famous for its erotic photographs and the size of the bust, too, he was not indifferent to the gloves. Her image of a capricious superstars certainly includes a long dress, long hair and gloves. Gloves allowed Anita to be more loose, more spontaneous. Allowed to take off jewelry and naughty - gloves equilibrated way, do not let it become very very uncool and too spontaneous.

Audrey Hepburn
Audrey and gloves is like Audrey and Audrey hat or coat and elegant. All films literally on many shots in advertising, in life - Audrey gloves. That long and glamorous, the little strict. I do not remember her long nails, but remember the gloves and I sometimes think that it is so plain gloves underline her huge up eyes and elegant appearance.

Brigitte Bardot
Bridget wore gloves in his special style. Gloves and panties - as you? I admire Brigitte seriously. Perhaps I will try to be like so somehow.

Gina Lollobrigida
About this Italian actress rarely remembered, but it still remains among the actresses legends, which in principle is clear. Amazing beauty at one time considered to be the most beautiful woman of the world, removes more than 50 years, the winner of the Order of the Legion of Honor ... see how good it with gloves on his hands. They seem designed specifically for Gina!

Ingrid Bergman
Ingrid Bergman - Swedish gold of Hollywood, has become virtually standard of acting and feminine charm, took 4th place in the Olympus of the best actresses of all time ... she easily changed role and age, but remained faithful to the gloves. Especially when it is needed for the role.

Tags

See also

New and interesting