Quotes Audrey Hepburn

Years go by, but the world does not forget its heroes. Especially beautiful and talented. So we all remember the wonderful actress, model and activist humanitarian Audrey Hepburn, who was also a very wise woman. Her statements about how to become a real woman, and not her likeness already entered the annals of history as many of the fair sex a completely different ages use them. In this post, and these are the commandments, and something else, namely, what she said Audrey. The woman to be admired, because she was a person with a huge heart, she helped others, forgetting about their own illnesses. Audrey lived a selfless '63 (died in 1993), her name American Film Institute placed third in the list of the greatest actresses of American cinema. Thus, according to critics, he is a talented Audrey Greta Garbo, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Marlene Dietrich, Sophia Loren, Grace Kelly, and other movie divas. In the first place in this ranking was the namesake Audrey - Actress Katharine Hepburn, who lived 96 years. Audrey was lovely - delicate, charming, gentle woman with a big heart.

If you need a helping hand, it is always with you - your own. When you're older, you'll understand that you have two hands: one to help yourself and others - to help others.

I love people who make me laugh. I really think that laugh - this is what I love the most. It cures many diseases. Perhaps the most important thing in a man.
All my life my mother inspired me that a person must be useful. She was sure that love is more important to give than to receive it.
To live is like to run the museum. And then you start to realize the present that you see, think about it, to make inquiries in books and remember - because you can not take it all at once.

I was born with something that required the audience at that particular time ... I play instinctively. I had the best school of all - a number of great, great directors.
Acceptance speech for "Oscar" (Audrey stutuetku received "Oscar" for best actress in 1953 film "Roman Holiday»):

I am more than ever was in awe of those giants with whom I was fortunate to work with. Therefore, I can not thank you for this wonderful award otherwise than thinking about all of them. Because they helped and polished, encouraged and taught, pushed and pulled, dressed and photographed, and with infinite patience and kindness, and were brought up completely ignorant, shy, inexperienced, dystrophic girl, leading her to "trade dress". I am proud that they are doing business, which brings pleasure, creates beauty, awakens the conscience, is compassion, and perhaps most importantly, giving millions the opportunity to relax from our this cruel world. Thank you: Screen Actors Guild and friends for this great honor and for this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude and love to all those who gave me a career that brought me happiness alone.

I am always content with what I had, and like a squirrel hiding their acorns. Sometimes acorns were more, sometimes less. But there was no case that I do not have any.
Success - it's like to reach some kind of round date and see that you have not changed. The success imposes on me the duty to live so as to be worthy of success. And if you are lucky even to survive it.

Always better to be a winner and a loser, a victim of injustice. The thing is that I always felt like a failure. Always, throughout his career.
Giving - is to live. If you stop to give, not for what will live.
I am a woman, which was lucky.

People associate me with the time when movies were pleasant when the woman in the movie wore beautiful dresses, and played beautiful music. I love it when people write to me: "I had a terrible mood, I went to the movies, watched one of your films, and everything has changed»
Beauty women in dress, shape or hairstyle. It is - in the glare of the eye. After all, the eye - is the gateway to the heart, where love lives.
Years go by, but not beauty.

And here's the best precepts of Audrey Hepburn:

To become seductive lips, speak kind words.
To his eyes sparkled, look for the good in people.
In order not to get fat, share food with the hungry.

That hair was thick, allow the infant to stroke them.
In order to posture was proud, bring a feeling that you never have to wander alone.
People are more things in need of restoration, repair, and your presence - never let anyone throw.

Beauty woman in the care she gives love, passion in which she does not hide.

Tags

See also

New and interesting