Multiple sclerosis. Breath. Part 4

Part 1 can be read here

Part 2 read here

Part 3 read here

Breath is synonymous with life. Model the life cycle of inhalation and exhalation. Birth and death. To understand this process is quite important and useful exercise. There are many yogic practices, religious, esoteric and psychological concerning this process. Conscious breathing is widely used in meditation. This is an important and effective way to influence our energy. In this article I will focus on fiziologicheskim aspect of breathing.

In medicine there are methods for the treatment of asthma, is built on the breath in the Buteyko method, this technique is widely used in the treatment of neuroses and other nervous disorders.

Let's look at another success story that on one of the forums published Anatoly E., I consider it necessary to publish the entire material as a whole. (punctuation and meaning are preserved).

"I went to Antarctica a happy man 25 years old, a romantic and an optimist. Behind an ordinary Soviet childhood school dreams of travel to study in the Arctic school. Two years of work on Spitsbergen. Then Leningrad, Arctic Antarctic Institute trip to Antarctica — home dream come true.

Behind the strict medical Board and now the legs of a young man easily set foot on the coveted continent. Once in a dark and slippery time he made one wrong step and immediately fell down on the ice. Shook great. The next morning this young man, that is I, Anatoly E. woke up completely different.

Have crossed the threshold and wondered: did my eyes just see twice as many houses in the village. "When the time to build?" — flashed a cheery thought. At the first opportunity, I was sent to Leningrad, and during the voyage to the double vision joined preprecevanje left foot, and left hand has become ill listen. Then I realized that what happened to me very seriously.

Thus ended a streak of light in my life. In Leningrad, I immediately went to the hospital. Where he received a course of restorative therapy and diagnosis of Multiple sclerosis. A month later my condition deteriorated again, the hospital and this time the hormones. Better so much that I started to work.

After 2 weeks of aggravation. Stopped moving his feet. Every day mills worse. Appeared dizziness, vomiting. Doctors surrounded my bed, gently informed me that my health condition to the disability of the 1st group. And said, "Sit down?" I replied: "If you sit, sit". And on the left.

A year has passed. Now I am disabled. It only gets worse. The vision fell. Feet and hands move badly, mostly sitting. In case of emergency, move around the apartment, volochs and clinging to all objects and walls. In his eyes, still seeing double. Go to the hospital regularly. The effect is zero, in five years I just lie. Sit very difficult for the fingers are really stiff, legs not moving. Oddly enough, but in a tantrum I don't get. My condition is quite heavy doesn't scare me. Everything that happens is seen from the outside.

Confident that I will be healthy. Realize one must find a way out of the situation. At this time, I brought a typed excerpts from the book Buteyko how do I know about the miraculous power of carbon dioxide, shallow breathing on the maximum and the control pauses. At first it seemed that this method is not for me, then decided to try it.

Breathe lying down, since sitting, I can't on the scheme 2-3-3, 1-2 small breath, on the count of 1-2-3 moderate exhalation and on the count of 1-2-3 pause. Because lying to do it is not very convenient, I have adapted to breathe speed: 2 short breaths one after another, 3 short exhale, and on the count of 1-2-3 pause. During the day before Breakfast, lunch and dinner did 3-4 maximum delay and brought them gradually to 90 seconds, although this method is not required. But very anxious to achieve a result.

In the course of employment appeared aversion to milk and meat products. After a while felt a tingling in his legs. Every day it rose higher and higher and finally reached the top of the head. The feeling was not very pleasant. This Scarecrow. I didn't understand good or bad that is happening to me.

One morning after a terrible night I said, enough of the experiments. Then I calmed down, thinking, started to finish. On the second month of exercises with the next breath I felt that burn like fire in my body burning. And then I was burning, burning, burning. It took 2 years. I breathe on the 3-4-4 scheme, and so do delays.

Body temperature is constantly 37, 2. Headache, wringing of the hands and feet pain in palms, soles and muscles. Copiously flowing sweat, saliva and tears. Urine red-brown color stands out often and in large quantities. Actively moves intestinal contents. Broke out in a cold. The hair falls out. Sometimes it gets so bad that I don't know if I Wake up tomorrow. Often visits the desire to give up, but collect will in a fist and continue to work.

Started to apply the formula of Yury Vlasov.

• I am devoted to life, I love life, I believe in life.
  • There is no bad life, there is an inability to live.
  • All failures to blame my choice, not life.
  • The normalization processes and functions, vasodilation, and improve sleep.
  • I have no troubles, there is a confluence of difficult circumstances.
  • Any surprise even tragedy will overcome safely.
  • Any business, go with courage.
  • Always believe in yourself and your capabilities.
  • The appointment will to be stronger than all circumstances.
  • Lust for life the desire to recover the faith in victory.
  • I believe in their strength.
  • The relationship between the spirit and internal organs have very close and immediate.
  • The human body poses a great ear, put on himself (the slightest movement of thought notes summarizing the respective reaction).
  • I am the Lord, I change will I succeed, the spirit of power.
  • No trouble, there is a poor coincidence (and it must be removed boundless faith in the power of the spirit)
  • From now on, any disruption, failure is just the beginning of the work and nothing else.
  • There is hopelessness, there is always a way out.
  • I change and set the rules, my body obeys my laws. I assign them to him. The true king of my being — my will.
  • I believe in life.
  • My life will come true.
  • Always believe in your capabilities, they can.
  • The appointment of the will — to be stronger than all circumstances.
Doing all this at home, however, every year I go to the hospital. During one of the hospitalizations in Military medical Academy I was treated with interferon. After some time there was a feeling that with head lifted, was light easy.

The black strip of my life gradually came to an end. Two years I continued to breathe under the scheme 3-4-4 and do breath hold. The burning was replaced by a tingling sensation. Muscle tone decreased. The fingers began to bend. Every day positive changes. Back lost feelings, and together they strengthened the hope for recovery.

I got very excited. The mood is good. Sitting trying to get up. Tingling is gradually reduced, the memory becomes better. Again hospital, interferon, Niacin, radon baths. On the last treatment radon baths stood on his feet for 1 minute. Once home, jumped the temp to 39 degrees and held for five days. Took it easy because I waited. Breathing still: 3-4-4 and do a long breath hold.

Tingling is visited only when holding the breath. Taking the first steps while holding onto a wheelchair. Day by day grows the number of covered steps, I finally try to walk with a stick. It improves physical condition. The soul is filled with joy. Returns all functions. Organs and systems are working properly. Can almost all. Go. The hands work, vision improved.

After 3 years of trying to go out with a cane. In the summer go to the country walk in the woods. Sometimes falling, learning to walk again. In the night several times dreamed that trying to breathe under water. Woke up in a cold sweat. To breath 3-4-4 used. Make the delay 60 seconds. Slowly recovering vision. Trying to walk without a cane. For 3 years I lead a normal life. You can even go for a run.

On the spot baldness appears in young growth. Left behind the black years of my life. I found the strength to survive them, and to conquer the unconquerable. I enter this world is beautiful and endless like a new born man, to whom all amazingly fresh and filled with love. I was given a third life, and I know I'm supposed to do. To help people immobilized by illness to return, and get healthy legs and with an open heart, from the enclosed space, called multiple sclerosis. It is not only my duty but also my desire."

Let's analyze the story of Anatoly about his healing.

What are the key success factors can be noted in this case as significant:

• Taking responsibility for their own lives. Confidence in healing. The desire and aspiration to change themselves.
  • Trust your own intuition.
  • Change of principles of nutrition.
  • Consciously chosen and a suitable method of treatment based on breathing and concentration, the method is aimed at mobilizing internal capabilities of the organism.
  • The acceptance of medical therapies.
  • The change in Outlook. Positive affirmations (formula Vlasov).
  • Finding the meaning of life in the spiritual space purposes.
Based on the foregoing, we can conclude that breathing exercises may be the key to your healing. Breathing is closely connected with psychotherapy, and various bodily practices restore bodily harmony. It built such methods of work with psychological trauma and physical clips as holotropic breathing, rebirthing.

This is one of, in my opinion, the most promising areas of application of your attention and personal searches.

I was only practicing full yogic breathing, and generally try to breathe consciously. More detailed information on the methods of working with breath, you will be able to find on the Internet yourself.

To healing are many ways, most importantly unconditionally believe YOURSELF, listen to your intuition and find your own way.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.free-apple.ru/index.php/myworks/multiple-sclerosis-2/44-dyihanie

Tags

See also

New and interesting