Do you know how to do it ...?

Not long ago, a young brand of condoms Gartelle arranged an interesting tour of the production of its products. That is to say - "Open Day».
I was lucky to be among the photographers and bloggers who were shortlisted, and I went to Thailand to learn how to do what we so embarrassed to buy in pharmacies.

Will be 21 photos and 1 video, honest styrennye a promotional pack, which is given to all journalists.
So go.

1. Arriving at the airport in Bangkok. We meet here.

2. That's how they met people)) funny! All the same, Asia - it is different)

3. We went on a bus with tourists. Oh why - I do not know, but we did not care - but fun)

4. That's actually the plant itself, which produces these same condoms. Thai Nippon Industries. On it will be discussed more in the video below

5. To begin with, where does latex. It is derived from the sap of the tree Hevea. We were shown the plantation. Rubber tree (Hevea) belongs to the family Euphorbiaceae mainly cultivated in Southeast Asia (country's leading manufacturer of latex - Thailand)

6. Hevea - tall tree, covered with brownish bark with a white bloom and appearance resembling a spear (the trunk as if it splits at the top) per tree obtained from 3 to 7, 5 kg of latex per year.

7. And now pictures from the production. Much of the text will not write, who are interested - all described in detail in the video I'll post the latest. Here - only insider photos from the production.
It begins with dipping in latex form.

8. Each condom is held electronic testing ...

10. ... and testing by air (a maximum volume). There is usually with condoms, selected at random from the lot.
(I think these people do not get scared when they burst around the ball)))

11. Next comes foiling (or in simple words - packing in the form familiar to us)

12. And even bigger

13. After that condoms packed in boxes according to their numbering, and model m.

14. As you can see, everything happens manually by a large number of labor Taek)

15. More ... You should have seen how fast they do it ... It's just unreal))

16. they are generally unperturbed)))

17. Well and further there is the sealing of the boxes in the film ...

19. Filling in the box ...

20. And in this way the product is coming to us in Russian But the fate of these products - I think it is no secret, and tell her I will not be

21. And finally, the promised video ... Everyone can kicking

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting