Post proud man

"A week ago, I stood at the entrance and exit to the underground station and Ladoga read" Brave New World "in anticipation of the familiar, which was supposed to come not soon. Everything was pretty humdrum: aunts in green vests handed out flyers for the purchase of washing machines at a discount, people went back and forth. Modestly dressed the boy asked for money for a ticket to the homeland. I waited for a long time, and it was evident that things are not progressing at the guy: for a total of half an hour, he scored a little less than 50 rubles.

I'll be honest: read and I missed the beginning of the movement. When I looked up I saw a guy wearing pants with nalakirovannymi boots and a jacket and tie over a white shirt. As far as I understood from the context, he rushed the wounded deer, shooting zhetonchik the subway was late for the wedding, and the wallet forgotten in everyday clothes. People reacted to groom a little agitated with less pofigizmom than that guy with his ticket to the homeland. And then something unexpected happened: man approached the groom took him to the cashier and took him to counter the money he received for an hour of humiliation. I was very struck by it, and since I could not help the groom, you have to be able to help at least this guy, and that pace, he just will not leave.

Happy bride has thanked the guy and flew on the wings of love, and the man returned to his pyatachёk, where he continued to ask for money for a ticket. [Next] I went up to him and asked how much he misses, and offered to buy him a ticket. On the way to the booths revealed that his name is Sergei and Peter, he came to his friend with one and a half weeks ago on some night and day, where he squandered all the money, and now returns to his hometown in the session transcripts at the university.

Stretching out the window of his passport and the card I quietly checked his story: a passport picture was not much like him, just a little younger, but equally naive name Sergei and registration of Arkhangelsk. Until the last moment, he did not believe that I just buy him a ticket, and I could not do otherwise after he gave the money for his pride (and ask for money an hour - it eats up a lot of pride) a complete stranger. He was waiting for the train at the railway station (before the train was still far away), and I went to meet his friend, who had by then arrived and was waiting for me.
via ljfun

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting