Why wash fruit before eating

Writes blogger vmenshov:

Tell us parents, the doctors say that fruits and vegetables should be washed before eating. Well, we nod, of course, but do not always follow the advice. What this could happen, he plucked from the bush, but ate while no one sees.

I myself do so. However, a few days ago bought a macro lens, which allows an increase of the object in the picture is about 40 times (for clever is the macro mode 4: 1 to not accused here I was in gray. Everything was fine, until I decided zapechetlet raspberries. I bought a tray glass for a hundred , brought home and let's take a picture.
6 photo

1. This is a tiny slice of the fruit, it is in reality less than half a centimeter in size. How could such a sweetie something to hide?

2. On the raspberries were several ktulhopodobnyh translucent creatures clearly unappetizing appearance.

3. If you do not wash the berries, be sure to snack something else sort.

4. So listen to doctors and parents. God forbid, of course, that it is safe and digest. And if not? In my opinion, it is better not to risk it. Consciously you have it is not exactly steel.

5. In a glass accidentally left last berry. Looked at through the lens - animals there. I went to wash. Long then I examined, and yet one larva, or whatever it found. Here it is, a little left of center at the bottom, in a hollow between slices: That is not even wash eliminates 100% of the animals. Well, at least a substantial reduction in its face.

6. So listen to doctors and parents. God forbid, of course, that it is safe and digest. And if not? In my opinion, it is better not to risk it. Consciously you have it is not exactly steel.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting