What days of the week should you wash your hair to enjoy wealth and prosperity in life?

My girlfriend washes her hair on specific days of the week. I’ve always wondered why I should do it on schedule. After all, the frequency of washing depends on how quickly the head grows fat. Turns out that's not the point. Katya believes that her wealth and well-being are directly related to such a simple beauty procedure. I asked her about everything and I'll tell her today. hairwashingIf you want to be successful.

Human energy and hair energy are closely interrelated. Moreover, esotericists believe that hair is a source of vitality and energy. It is believed that any impact on your hair can change your life. These changes can be both positive and negative.

I think you probably know that very often girls cut their hair when they break up with their partner. The famous kare has long been a symbol of the beginning of a new life. When you change your hair, you become more confident. Their inner voice says, “You’re ready to let go of the past to live in the present.”

Agree, after the haircut, the mood really gets better. There is immediate relief. And this is not surprising, because at one point you get rid of the accumulated energy. But what about washing your hair?

Our ancestors believed that it is through hair that a close connection with the outside world is carried out. In addition, the length and condition of the hair served as a peculiar characteristic of a person. For example, owners of long and thick hair, as a rule, had good health.

Hair should be treated with all seriousness and respect. If your day was bad, before going to bed you need to go to a warm shower. At the same time, it is very important to completely wet your hair and wait for as much water as possible to flow through it.

Do not wash your hair with shampoo. Water needs some time. And even better at this moment to say the following words: "Water, my hair wash, for light streams of energy open the way." After a shower, do not dry your hair with a hair dryer, first wet them with a towel and wrap them in it for 10-15 minutes.

Monday is a difficult day that few people like. No wonder you shouldn’t wash your hair on this day. If you do, then the next week will be difficult and unlucky. But on Tuesday, washing your hair is not only possible, but also necessary. This is a great day to start new things and tasks.

Wednesday is one of the most auspicious days when you can wash your hair without fear. It is on this day that we are ready to absorb as much positive energy as possible from the outside.

Proponents of esotericism don't mind washing their heads on Thursday. However, it is best to do this before sunrise. The sooner you wake up, the better and more productive your day will be. And with a bright and clean head, this will be even easier!

We all love Friday because it is the last working day of the week, followed by the long-awaited weekend. In terms of energy, Friday is similar to Monday. Therefore, washing your hair on this day is not necessary.

On Saturday it is important not only to have a good rest, but also to sum up the results of the week. This is the perfect day to clean the apartment and take care of yourself. Water procedures are a mandatory Saturday stage. Sunday is considered a day for spiritual enrichment. If you wash your hair on the last day of the week, you will certainly be taking away your luck, happiness and financial well-being.

Of course, there are different situations in life. If you had to wash your hair on Sunday, no problem! Just while washing, say these words: “On Sunday, I need to wash my hair and do not lure misfortune to myself.” I will soap it in circles, prosperity and happiness will not be washed away. On Sunday I will ask for good luck and not to blame me.

I wonder if you believe in esotericism and do you follow its rules? Tell us in the comments how often and on what days of the week you can head. Wait for you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting