As I put the computer in the car

I had a great car such as the Dodge Stratus! And I missed it because of American greed, well, in general, a lot of that was not enough - in particular - multimedia! One day, he decided it zamostyrit computer, and not just - as a normal, full-fledged multimedia center! What he wanted and what happened as a result: skype, movies, music, navigation, information on the machine in a mode online through obd2, high-grade office on a computer, all well and all that it implies.
It was in 2010 when there was a cheap android tablet PCs. There were only expensive, and have been sloppy Chinese (one poyuzat - thrown). The budget also my computer in the car stood at 3,000 rubles.
Here's how it happened to be 16 photos, please do not break )
Self Comp: netbook asus 1000h, 2gb operative, 80gb hard drive, screen 10, 2 & quot ;. with Avito.

disassembled

I brought out a camera connector and soldered to a second usb port - hub. (due to space limitations, with the plugs he would not have got to where I had shoved)

usb on camera.

wi-fi antenna stuck it to the body of the netbook

native panel sawed I did sawed, glued, soldered, plastered, primed - still do not get what they wanted in the end threw me her psycho, and cut out what he wanted himself from a piece of 5 mm plastic, sorry sfotkal not in the process.

Finally came from Moscow SENSIS touch screen thanks to a friend Ramil, accelerated the purchase and delivery, as HZ I would have done.

stuck - works !!!

I procedure simply cut and cut the panel to everything fell as I want, but in the end I won amerikosov !!! :))) Klim and mafon moved into the compartment for the changer and a huge !!! Zamosc screen instead of these devices !!!

Many think what for to leave mafon? up because - I like the sound egoshny, I left it as an amplifier and radio and cd (on Asus no sd). sound from the computer is on aux cable Pts. everything went successfully.

hole in the middle is a microphone, and most of all I am glad that we managed to keep the holders !!! they are really great!

lighter moved into the armrest. there is a power button and a computer (in the middle) and inclusion of charging the computer (right) and usb hub there too !!!

and so my wife returned thanks.
All :))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting