Second graders prodigy defeated Anatoly Vasserma

3 is a photo and text, please do not break

8-year-old genius Marc Cherry has become famous in the "moment of glory" and beat Anatoly Wasserman

Mark has a phenomenal memory in two or three years he multiply three-digit numbers. They had seen: a two-year toddler, barely saying a word, never made mistakes in the multiplication! The fame of the Urals child prodigy dispersed throughout the country.

The boy was invited to the central channels. In two years, he participated in "Minute of Fame", immediately multiplying in my mind at all with serious numbers. And in January of this year, I beat Anatoly Wasserman in the program "Children vs. adults." Mark walked in intellectual matters of biology and anatomy.

01. Onotole is not the same ... coming on the heels of the younger generation ...

On the eve of September 1, we decided to visit the Ural prodigy.

Snub-nosed boy ran out to meet us in the hallway, dragging a huge stick, cudgel!

- It's in the woods, I found when looking for mushrooms walk! - Boasted boy trophy.

We pass into the room. Situation normal. Spacious comfortable living room. Children's room before September 1 littered things: Mark, his older brother and younger sister ready for school.

We started talking with her mother Natalia and Mark immediately sat down at the computer. At first I did not pay attention, I think - the boy fun toy conventional computer, and then looked closely: it turns out, Mark decided carbon chemical equation! It is, in general, it is customary for the ninth-but for a man who recently graduated from the first class - the problem is serious. He coped with it! To my shame, because for me this is the equation of long-forgotten chemistry course - dark wood ...

- Yes, he is a normal child - Mom shrugs modestly.
 - Well, you see, an ordinary second-grader does not click the equation of the ninth-grade chemistry course ...

Mom agrees. And Mark bored to sit, and he begins a fun rush around the room, then collapsed at ease in his chair and began to talk about his future plans.
 - I want to make a toy "Lizun" - is such a thing that you will throw, and it sticks to the wall. But first, I need to buy tetrabonat sodium, and it is nowhere - all pharmacies obbezhal. And I will continue to work on the elixir of youth and a solution for the growth of the retina.

Mark graduated from the first class of the gymnasium Yekaterinburg "Consent", playing in the school theater, she walks into the pool. His portrait hung in the school even on the board of honor. Over the summer, I read two books: "Carlson" and "bad advice" Mr. Auster.

Classmates Marika they are proud, he has many friends. He lists them to us with joy.
 - And I have a girlfriend Sonia! And Mary ... I'm in love with her - smiling boy. It turns out that the parents first heard about it only today.

Mark 02.Roditeli do not know what he will be when he grows up. For them, the main thing - to be happy.

TIPS FROM PARENTS MAKE
"Why prohibit the computer? There are so many useful ... »

- One day, we noticed that it is surprisingly good at remembering numbers, - says Natalya Cherry, revealing the electronic piano. - Thanks to this tool here. Mark was only nine months. Once we noticed that he switches the music, it puts the same.

He memorized the numbers that are displayed on the scoreboard synthesizer! They began to develop it, laid out in front of him kegs of a lotto. So for two years Marik perfectly mastered by. Actually grow really capable of every child may need only pay attention to the child. Do not miscalculate the moment when he begins to take an interest.

- Mark has a very wide interests - adds Dmitry, father of the child. - He asks a lot of questions a day from many different areas. Sometimes we just can not answer some. Then say to him, look at Wikipedia or Google. We also strongly encourage its interests. From childhood he loved to read. But we do not read the Chicken Ryaba, but something develops.

In the children, instead of hanging pictures with the little animals of the world map, posters with the structure of human traffic rules. From 2 to 3 years for all children between the unique memory can memorize anything. It is only important not to miss this moment. For the child need to be a friend, not a dictator. He is not a puppet in the hands of parents.

- We do not give it to carry out such experiments, - smiling mother. - But otherwise he had complete freedom. You see, the child should be given a choice, but many parents do not understand. For example, forbid children to sit at the computer, they are afraid of "bad" sites. But there is a lot of useful information, you only need to learn proper use. The child must be maintained, more to communicate with them, to talk.

Now the children wide information space, there are all possibilities. It is necessary to maintain the desire to learn something new. If Mark starts something to be interested in, such as biology, we try to help him to acquire as much knowledge in this area.

Buy the book, he examines some programs on the computer. It is important to separate the child from himself, from his desires. Do not make the child "project." I do not know what he will be when he grows up, the main thing - to be happy.
source
03.Mark Cherry (last photo)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting