Public toilet - the question is always relevant

Ilya Varlamov writes:

Today we talk about the most important part of any city - about toilets. In the toilets it is generally very easy to judge the attitude of people. I never met a normal Russian public toilets. Any trip to the restaurant turns into a human stress. Everything is done so that the person in pain, humiliation and discomfort. I still dream of nightmares toilets in my school, where there was not even stenochek ... but there was a terrible smell, the dirt and always there fizruk smoking. With the public toilets around the same story.

In Moscow, the situation with public toilets awful. In Soviet times, the toilets were still, but in 90 years, most of them collapsed, as there was no money to support. Then the authorities have solved the problem by installing temporary construction toilet cubicles. As a temporary solution, they are suitable, but they are years! And it is not clear how many will stand. Using these booths impossible. No one volunteered to not go.

Any city needs stationary public toilets. They must be clean, beautiful, accessible to people with disabilities. Toilet - can be an ornament of the city. Let's see how this problem is solved in Europe.
10 photos under the cut

01. Toilet in Berlin. Beauty.

02. Toilet in Paris. There they do at each step. The walls of the bathroom are used to navigate the city.

03. Toilet in the Netherlands in general work of art.

04. Again Berlin.

05. Prague.

06. Inside the toilet light, spacious and clean.

07. They can safely use the disabled, it can be perepelenat child.

08. All toilets are automatic. Each visitor toilets are cleaned automatically.

09. Toilet 10 meters away from the Kremlin. Here you should be ashamed that in the very heart of our capital are the toilets? I am ashamed.

10. Savor our toilets give grandmother matron. One booth is always converted under her house. Where she keeps her clothes and knit socks.

In Moscow 225 stationary public toilets, but more than 600 churches and other institutions of the cult. Probably need Muscovites celebrated less than praying ...

Hopefully the Moscow authorities finally pay attention to this important detail of the city.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting