Prevention of bladder diseases

I was talking to a friend of mine and she told me she couldn’t go to the bathroom at work. She works in a large office where a toilet is shared with several booths. So she is so uncomfortable that she often endures all day. And you realize that there are a lot of people suffering from this.

Remember, because you had to endure tears in your eyes, this happened to everyone. I immediately recalled my story of having endured more than three hours because I was embarrassed to ask the driver to stop the bus. Everyone remembers this situation in their lives.

So that's what I'm talking about, editorial today. "Site" He'll tell you why you can't tolerate it under any pretext, and he'll try to figure out where we got this bad habit.

DepositPhotos First, let’s figure out where the legs grow from. Go back to your childhood for a moment and remember how many times you heard such phrases from parents and teachers: “Nothing, you’re an adult already!”, “Yes, as much as you can, you just went!”, “Well, why didn’t you say that you wanted to go to the toilet earlier?”, “Go to recess, be patient.” This is where the evil habit of tolerating to the last came from.

Somewhere in the subconscious we have it that wanting to go to the toilet, and especially the inability to tolerate, is something shameful. Plus, all the dirty toilets, the lack of doors – all this forms a wrong attitude to natural processes. We would all be better off taking care of ourselves and our bodies.

DepositPhotos

Going to the toilet on time is important for your health. It’s not a shame, it’s about taking care of yourself and your body. Here's what we need to understand. It’s important to tell your child that it will save him a lot of problems in the future.

We have already said that it is harmful, now it is time to find out why.

Bladder diseases
  1. Infections
    Urine is needed to remove substances from the body that the body no longer needs. So, in the bladder accumulates not just fluid, but a whole set of all kinds of waste: acids and ammonia, which are able to destroy the delicate tissues of the bladder. Every time you go to the toilet, your body gets rid of bacteria that collect in the urethra. If you do not go to the toilet for a long time, then bacteria accumulate there and the risk of catching an infection increases. For example, cystitis can begin. So if you often suffer from this unpleasant sore, then it is time to think about whether you go to the toilet on time.

DepositPhotos

2. Enlarged bladder
    Normally, the bladder holds no more than 150-200 ml of fluid. When it is filled, receptors are activated that send signals to the brain that it is time to go. If you do not, then the fluid will be added, and the bladder will stretch. This causes loss of elasticity of the walls and urination.

DepositPhotos

3. Kidney stones
    Those who have suffered from kidney stones understand how painful and unpleasant it is. There are people who are prone to the appearance of stones, often this is a hereditary problem, but one of the main reasons is the retention of urine in the body for a long time. In the kidneys, small crystals are formed, which then become stones and cause a lot of trouble.

DepositPhotos

4. Bubble-ureteral reflux
    Another serious problem that can arise from the fact that you endure for a long time. This disease develops when the urine that should have left the body returns to the urethra and kidneys. This can cause much more serious infections.

DepositPhotos

It would seem that such a simple little habit, and what consequences it can entail. So next time, before you put up with it, remember this little list and think about whether it’s worth it. Remember, your health is always more important.

We often harm our bodies without even noticing it. We recently wrote about 15 habits that destroy our kidneys.

The kidneys must be taken care of! We already talked about how the avocado bone can save you from kidney stones. It's good for everyone to know!

Was the article useful to you? Share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting