How I built a toilet in the country with a pallet collars.

Hi. I'll tell you, as a weekend cottage built toilet. At first I thought to buy a ready toilet or to collect from boards, but my luck I got caught pallet collars. Briefly explain to those who do not know what it is. Pallet collars are widely used in Europe in recent years, being really "smart" and reliable packaging system, completely protecting goods during transportation and storage. The specificity of my work, we often get the goods to Europe, it mainly comes on Pollet. But then he came to polletnyh board. And I got the idea to make the toilet of them. No investments, only own work. He did not really professional, so do not judge much. Basically I am doing the toilet for small needs. To start dug a hole, put the barrel without a bottom.

put a brick in the foundation (not particularly steamed himself)

On top put a pallet with a pre-cutting out a hole

then began collecting construction with pallet collars

Now it turns out this design

In the middle of construction put another that he has strengthened the design and cut inside the door)))))

Inside, after the consolidation of the structure, he cut out the door and walked out)))

roof made of plastic which was lying in the office after renovation and boards

And I get a funny and cheap toilet. I spent 3 hours of time. Toilet word from Ikea)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting