Tech. Russian schools, or we sell





Girls and boys, especially as the register to write a bl ... still grieved.
Will 7 photo.
I have my little thing, but my main passion - it is a garage with a bunch of creative features, tools and dt. I will not be long. Bought drill, our producer (try to always tried to make Russians) "Smolensky tool" drelka worked exactly a week and no longer included. Especially not carried her back, because begin okspertizy length of 45 days. Understood, and understood ...

Tech. Russian schools, or we sell



The Contact Group on the closure of a hole ... do not pad and the holes you are your Met.

Tech. Russian schools, or we sell

Burnt element

Tech. Russian schools, or we sell

With our solder with lead and copper wire made brulku

Tech. Russian schools, or we sell

Drill then earned immediately and reliably, but inside I did not see any of our parts ... "Smolensky tool" - China - saving on copper.
It is a pity that my patriotism is ended.
More 2 Photos.

Tech. Russian schools, or we sell

last ...
spread rot

Tech. Russian schools, or we sell

Source: ">