What and how much to buy?

Some fans are ready to buy even the smallest and large little thing - the main thing that it belonged to the idol, and they are willing to pay fabulous sums of money, only to become owners of something sort of) Personally, I do not really understand these people - well, tell me, why should they half-eaten candy idol? Why the toilet? I have to agree that it would be possible to buy something serious, meaningful, that will be directly associated with a person, but certainly not the candy that chewed's my favorite and not the toilet, which he sat) in the offer to see that for many fans and art lovers to buy at auction:

The most famous dress of Marilyn Monroe from the film "The Seven Year Itch" was sold for 4, 6 million dollars.

A dress in which she sang «Happy Birthday Mr.President», went under the hammer for $ 1, 267, 500 (!!!) I would like to me someone bought a dress for a million-plus dollars)))

For more than 90 thousand dollars was sold at auction notebook Monroe, which were recorded number of celebrities such as Sinatra, Henry Fonda and others.

For $ 150,000 at Christie's auction sold the shoes of Pele, in which he scored the thousandth goal of his original contract with the Brazilian club "Santos»

Diego Maradona earring sold for 25 thousand euro

Over $ 234,000 was sold Lennon's leather necklace with rivets, which he considered to be his talisman.

Black, beaded bra from Dolce & Gabbana, where Madonna performed on tour in 1993, went under the hammer for 23 thousand dollars (and more able to pay for it)

In 2006 in Berlin, at a charity auction were sold boxers Vitali Klitschko (went for $ 12,600)

At Christie's auction sold the famous wig Warhol ($ 10 800), which he wore in the 80s

Once at one auction and got 11 dairy molars Jack Nicholson. When he learned about this, he became very angry and forbade them to put up for sale, but they still sold for 10 thousand dollars

Kate Winslet once painted his buttocks and sold at auction for $ 2,000 (the money went to charity)

Bryan Adams somehow forgotten after the concert in the dressing room socks are put on eBay, where they were acquired one of the fans for $ 1,100 (and some socks are not erased)

For $ 175 fans have purchased an empty bottle of a shampoo, which was used by Kurt Cobain

Spit Arnold Schwarzenegger ... half-eaten candy ... cough exhibited on eBay for $ 250, but was not sold since it could be a DNA Archie and site rules forbid selling body parts of people)))

Black and red leather jacket Michael Jackson, who starred in a music video for the song "Thriller" sold at auction for 1, 8 million dollars

Earrings worn by the heroine Kate Winslet in "Titanic" sold for $ 25,000

One of Audrey Hepburn dresses sold for $ 56,250

One of Michael Jackson's glove sold for $ 330,000

Over $ 119,000 was sold 8-centimeter strand of hair of Che Guevara killed

Lock the young Justin Bieber was sold on eBay for $ 40 000. The money went to a charity fund

Hair Che Guevara, of course, are in the lead, but a shame that the lock of hair of Elvis Presley was sold for only $ 15,000)))

The toilet, which once stood in the house of John Lennon sold for nearly $ 15,000

Corporate bowler Charlie Chaplin was sold for $ 110,000

30-year-old slice of wedding cake of Princess Diana and Prince Charles was sold for $ 290

Tags

See also

New and interesting