GAI turned people

Today, I read the posts here and decided to post it here. I found it interesting and creative :)
Will 18 ph and 1 video.

So, that's what they write:
This afternoon Minsk traffic police held an unusual action. Employees of traffic police offered to motorists to experience what it is - to be in the car overturns. The essential requirements for participation were in good health and fastened seat belt. Simulator-based Volkswagen Passat B5 provided in the MOE. So the inspectors wanted to show Minsk dwellers on the one hand, what a man feels caught in a rollover accident, and the other - how important it is to wear seat always.

second photo

Third photo

fourth photo

fifth photo

sixth photo

Volkswagen turned over slowly, which almost never happens in real life. But even with such speed, as they said themselves car owners who participated in the action, it was pretty scary. Some tall people are not saved by the belt touches on elements of the interior. In actual road accidents each can cost a person their life. According to traffic police, the accident rollover happen more often because of the high speed, and after the departure of a ditch. Number of past increases with the arrival of winter: in a icy becomes more difficult to keep the car on the track.

The seventh photo

eighth photo

ninth photo

tenth

Eleven

Twelve

Thirteen

14th (curious men)

Fifteen

16 (cool, perhaps, was in the car)

Seventeen

last 18 (Test-stuntman)

Posted in [mergetime] 1351883315 [/ mergetime]
and, in fact, a video of what is happening)

Posted in [mergetime] 1351883335 [/ mergetime]
That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting