Traffic policeman got drunk driver ...

Traffic policeman got drunk driver pereparkovat cars. And deprived of rights for three years ...

further happened quite unexpected continuation ...

Brest dweller, waking up in a fair state of hangover, he saw through the window of his car near a traffic policeman. It turns out that set her car alarms disturb the neighbors up all night to sleep, and they called the police.

The inspector ordered to drive away the car in another place, though it was parked by all the rules, and the owner has disabled the alarm.

"Completely trusting law enforcement agencies and their advice - writes" Brest Courier ", - Vladimir sits behind the wheel and drives the car for a house to another parking lot. Traffic policeman turns, goes back and captures all the camera ».

taken from here: auto.tut.by/news/road/316809.html

Vladimir paid on the spot fine for the alarm to work at night - 50 thousand Belarusian rubles. rubles, thinking the incident was over. Then the inspector indicates to the driver that he was drunk, and requires a drive for examination.

- How so? - Angered Vladimir tried to talk to the police. - After all, you yourself, seeing how I am able to, told me to drive away the car ?!

But the policeman was adamant: drunk behind the wheel can not sit down, there is a violation, all recorded on video. He added: "I'm not a gun to you puts!».

On examination of the medical Brest dweller he told his story. Those just laughed in response and said that recently had a similar case - mate complained of provocation traffic policeman, who, seeing that the owner of the car drunk, advised to remove the car from the lawn. "But, man, do not you prove it, the police have always right" - summed up the audience.

A week later, Vladimir received the decision on the imposition of an administrative penalty of a fine of 2, 5 million, and disqualification from driving for 3 years. The driver decided to defend their rights: to write a statement to the prosecutor. From the prosecutor's office he received a letter saying that the material has been sent for review to the police department. A management later informed that a letter sent to ... right in the traffic police. The circle is closed.

Brest dweller went to court. The judge declared the decision null and void. The driver returned to the right.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting