Long time it was ...

Friends! Today, for me, a memorable day, do not judge strictly, I just want to share with you.

So on December 5, 2007, I went to serve in the ranks of the armed forces of the Russian Federation.

Until then, I quietly passed a medical examination, received a "category A" health and had to go to serve in the Black Sea Fleet. But there it was! Severe commissar told me that "on orders, the BSF is not, you will go to Astrakhan." Well, I think, to hell with him, in Astrakhan, as in Astrakhan. At that time, I still had no idea about their fate.

So, I got the summons and at 7:45 am on December 5 was in the regional collection point. I should note that I am not satisfied with the wires, so was sober and fresh, which I did not see around. Buses drove from the field, 60% percent of the children were adequate, but the remaining 40% burned with napalm! One person I remember well. This miracle drunk oblёvannoe and it looks like that piss sporting and dancing at the car

With a simple and family pochapali ... sad moments ...
Picture me attached. For quality sorry fotkat on my puttee Batey.

Then they put us all in the auditorium waiting for distribution. Just a couple of hours I was in the team of K-90B (the Navy). Already in the hall with the guys we namutili bubble vodka through local Dembele, which were very happy. Drunken dancing miracle, I almost forgot about it! He, too, took in the Navy. I watched him and whinnying loudly: the more it is sober, the more came to him where he is. He was not at all happy.

About kormёzhku say nothing, nothing special in it was not.

Distribute us Kubrick night. We turned out to be a tractor driver (he himself named it) to the ears smeared in black oil and smelly like a flock of frightened skunks. That asshole we kicked out of the cockpit, because there was nothing to breathe in his presence.

In the morning we dressed, came television, and I was lucky to even give an interview (in some cases even on VHS is). Speaking of clothes: white sturgeon on me sold at the seams

Buyers come. Our bass were Sergeant, Senior Warrant Officer and leytёha.

They took us and drove into the unknown ... There was a change in Saratov, then Astrakhan. Only when I learned that I go to Dagestan, 77 OBrMP what now, after 5 years, I am very happy!

Photos at the train station, our team. Oh scattered us all in different fleets ...
Find me in the photo, to compare the profile is.

That's who I was (a photo with his future wife)

... And that's what I became in a few months.

I'm all about the service somehow then write as gather my thoughts.

Thank you for your patience!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting